I have a fantasy to rape a hot wife!

I don’t know is it weird but I want to rape someone’s wife with blackmail. Of course they should know it and it would be our common fantasy. I want to blackmail the husband and let him tie her wife to the bed with a blind fold. Wife will be unaware(just for the time, of course she should know we will do this in anytime as our common fantasy) and he will serve her to me because he is desperate. I will use his wife in-front of him and the wife probably will cry and beg to me. When I’m done with using his wife and humiliating both of them he will lick my cum from her pussy. Then I will let tell him “I will let you for the next time” . Is there anyone have this kind of fantasies? Or should I go to a doctor?
My wife all day. Blackmail me

• Love
Reactions: khb1956
Used to talk to wife about her fantasy of being forcibly fucked while doing her. She loved that fantasy. Months later I decided to make her fantasy come true. Told her I had to go to Home Depot. Our friend Mike was in on it. So when I left, he was down the block waiting. As I drove by, he went to my house. I waited about 10 minutes and snuck into the front door. I could hear her protesting as he was working her pants off. He told her to turn around to which she responded no. I heard him exerting his power over her. Next came the sound of her moaning as I guessed her being penetrated. She was sounding as she was in ecstasy, breathlessly telling him to hurry as I would be home soon. He ignored her, pounding her another good 5 minutes before he began grunting. She was loudly repeating YES, oh YES as I quietly crept out and went to my car down the block. I waited a few minutes then drove into the garage. When I walked in I said, "Mike? What's up? Sorry I wasn't home, I had to go to the store". My wife was slightly red-faced. After making small talk with Mike, he left. She never said anything, but the sex was great and she never said a word. But, I knew.
Jesus now I want my husband to go to Home Depot!

Used to talk to wife about her fantasy of being forcibly fucked while doing her. She loved that fantasy. Months later I decided to make her fantasy come true. Told her I had to go to Home Depot. Our friend Mike was in on it. So when I left, he was down the block waiting. As I drove by, he went to my house. I waited about 10 minutes and snuck into the front door. I could hear her protesting as he was working her pants off. He told her to turn around to which she responded no. I heard him exerting his power over her. Next came the sound of her moaning as I guessed her being penetrated. She was sounding as she was in ecstasy, breathlessly telling him to hurry as I would be home soon. He ignored her, pounding her another good 5 minutes before he began grunting. She was loudly repeating YES, oh YES as I quietly crept out and went to my car down the block. I waited a few minutes then drove into the garage. When I walked in I said, "Mike? What's up? Sorry I wasn't home, I had to go to the store". My wife was slightly red-faced. After making small talk with Mike, he left. She never said anything, but the sex was great and she never said a word. But, I knew.

That is super hot.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby