I have a thrill of someone exposing my gf

On a similar boat..till now, we have been into exposing exhibition strnager fun and all.. she is a gem of a person.. we have been epxloring and doing fun..we maintained no fac epolicy but the truth is it doesnt stay for long. She has been recognised and now even I have seen dome family friedns following her..
We are lookign for a creative custodian for her pics
For long, I shared her (no face) but social pics and with her dress and tattoo she can be recognised..that's the thrill. But somehow it all got connected

Last edited:
Reactions: hikawade
Same here, I hope my slut would get more shared around to other sites, that turns us on very much so. Please if someone wants to go ahead a do it, you have our consent!

We have been into this lifestyle for a while now and get off to sharing content and knowing other guys jerk off to her. We both agreed to never show her face, but some have come VERY CLOSE. Now I have a fantasy of someone exposing her and someone recognising her 🥵
i am interested....https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/cuck-couple-exposure-game.38686/#post-669480

We have been into this lifestyle for a while now and get off to sharing content and knowing other guys jerk off to her. We both agreed to never show her face, but some have come VERY CLOSE. Now I have a fantasy of someone exposing her and someone recognising her 🥵
I have a game for you on this topic.... She takes a full frontal in front of a mirror. She can have any clothes she wants for the picture, but all clothing must fit in a letter size envelope and be within shipping limits. After she takes the picture, you roll the dice to determine how big and hot many black dots you get to add (in paint or other editing software) over the picture before sending it to me. I can attempt to edit the picture however i want, then post it.

• Love
Reactions: wmbnuts
I have a game for you on this topic.... She takes a full frontal in front of a mirror. She can have any clothes she wants for the picture, but all clothing must fit in a letter size envelope and be within shipping limits. After she takes the picture, you roll the dice to determine how big and hot many black dots you get to add (in paint or other editing software) over the picture before sending it to me. I can attempt to edit the picture however i want, then post it.
Tempting.

let me know what parts sound fun and which are too much. all about fun and excitement

To me, the idea to give you a pic who could be edit by you souds fun. The fact you can post it is also a thril. l I wish to have more detail about black dots, about there sizes...

To me, the idea to give you a pic who could be edit by you souds fun. The fact you can post it is also a thril. l I wish to have more detail about black dots, about there sizes...
I put some more details about how this would work in a new thread:

Reactions: wmbnuts