I just fucked her. Your turn now.

Vlayko

Aug 2, 2016
This is my wife Sabrina. On this pic I just fucked her. She is all sweaty and smells like sex. Her mouth have aroma of my cock and her pussy is full of my cum. That's why she is squeezing her legs together. She wants to keep my sperm in as long as possible.
It is your turn with her. What would you like to do to her?

[photo=large]6856[/photo]

Detail and long descriptions are most welcome. Tributes also. With guys that give me hard on I'd be happy to hold private session and show more pic of Sabrina.;)

I'd like to flip her over and finger her clit while I lick her ass. Then give her a good hard fucking. Then have her suck my cock while you go back to fucking her. I'll blow my load in her mouth and she'll suck me clean. Then we'll switch spots and I'll fuck her some more while she sucks you dry. ;)

Reactions: Vlayko
I'd like to flip her over and finger her clit while I lick her ass. Then give her a good hard fucking. Then have her suck my cock while you go back to fucking her. I'll blow my load in her mouth and she'll suck me clean. Then we'll switch spots and I'll fuck her some more while she sucks you dry. ;)
Wow men this is even better. I left you a little gift on PM

Last edited:
This is my wife Sabrina. On this pic I just fucked her. She is all sweaty and smells like sex. Her mouth have aroma of my cock and her pussy is full of my cum. That's why she is squeezing her legs together. She wants to keep my sperm in as long as possible.
It is your turn with her. What would you like to do to her?

[photo=large]6856[/photo]

Detail and long descriptions are most welcome. Tributes also. With guys that give me hard on I'd be happy to hold private session and show more pic of Sabrina.;)
I'd do her like I do my wife. I'd watch you pump her full and then tongue fuck her gaping hole licking out some cum and then slide up her body slipping my cock inside her and enjoying her stretched out pussy full of your hot cum.