I know it is wrong.

SexySeema

Female
Dec 24, 2021
UK
I know it is wrong but I want to send photographs of myself to one man and read what he want to do with me. I am married but I have not had sex from my husband for three years. I have no sex living in UK but have fuck buddy in India and I do not see him now. If you like I will send you photos but I need trust first. I do not want to send to men in India or UK. I like someone who does not know me and I will not meet. I just want to know what you like to do with 46 years old menopausal Asperger’s woman. If we talked before I do not want you. I want a man who is respectful.

I know it is wrong but I want to send photographs of myself to one man and read what he want to do with me. I am married but I have not had sex from my husband for three years. I have no sex living in UK but have fuck buddy in India and I do not see him now. If you like I will send you photos but I need trust first. I do not want to send to men in India or UK. I like someone who does not know me and I will not meet. I just want to know what you like to do with 46 years old menopausal Asperger’s woman. If we talked before I do not want you. I want a man who is respectful.
It is very powerful to send full pics to a male. It truly bestows "ownership" upon him. I have a dozen women I've "trained" over the years, and the trust they placed in me is intoxicating. And, or course, for the several that I've met, their surrender to me was freeing for them

Reactions: SexySeema and Tof82
Send them to me I’m male48 uk live chat

Reactions: Mxfunguy
Send some to me and let's talk.

Hi Dear you can trust at me. I m a professional playboy from India.i believe in my work .

I respect your thoughts and if you would like to read our views on this matter, we will be waiting for your reply.

Wow what an opportunity! I bet you will have more offers than you can possibly deal with. Flech

Hi I m sameerdewan from India Uttrakhand Rishikesh. You can share your pic with me .I m a professional playboy bull for couples and Single Ladies. I saw your profile you looking very very Hot Sexy gorgeous tasty in every pic and every pic is different look like hot chocolate to eat lick and PLAY. I do wanna play with you .I wanna eat your every body parts .I mean lick your juicy lips ,pussy,boobs and all body and then slowly slowly eat and fingring your hot juicy pussy and then play smoothly and roughly and do different things with you like doggy,69,liplop,all hole fuck .But my bad luck I haven't any room for it.i m provide my service at Clients Home and hotel and anyother stay.i hope you like I wanna do with you

I'd like to try

That's not going to work. What I mean is, it depends on where you meet him first. If it is another website with plenty of thirsty men then you are going to get a lot of attention but no reality. If you want to know what *real* men think about your body, you could try to use some live chats (Omegle, chatrand etc..). The problem is that even those websites are full of thirsty men.
The ultimate check is that you need to go out in public with some revealing clothes on (nothing too immoral). If you get plenty of looks then consider yourself attractive or average, otherwise you are below average.

Hi I’m respectfull love this very intrested to do this with you