I like sucking my wife's boyfriend too

Aug 5, 2022
We are into her having a boyfriend and I gotta admit I like sucking him off too.

And rimming him deeply while he is fucking her,
I don't see or feel there's anything wrong with this.

For me maybe cause I was bi when I was younger, but who knows for sure , all I know is that I always end up either sucking him off or rimming him while they are together,
She didn't think I would want anything to do with him but when I first started eating his bare ass she did a little freaky out but I assured her that I liked it and wanted it,
Of course showered first that is , but yes big-time I munch as deep as I can get while he has her in missionary position and other times he is on his stomach ass up letting me at his prize hole .

Wow I love it

I don't see it at humiliation at all ,
This has become a agreed upon thing between all 3 of us and he very much likes it too.

Just my two cents here

We are into her having a boyfriend and I gotta admit I like sucking him off too.

For me maybe cause I was bi when I was younger, but who knows for sure , all I know is that I always end up either sucking him off or rimming him while they are together,
She didn't think I would want anything to do with him but when I first started eating his bare ass she did a little freaky out but I assured her that I liked it and wanted it,
Of course showered first that is , but yes big-time I munch as deep as I can get while he has her in missionary position and other times he is on his stomach ass up letting me at his prize hole .

Wow I love it

This has become a agreed upon thing between all 3 of us and he very much likes it too.

Just my two cents here
You much enjoy it without feeling quilty. Keep it up and enjoy

Wow I love it

Just my two cents here
I don’t feel or believe buddy it humiliating to you or anyone and I like it as when I fuck my friends wife she also like to sit on his Face and ask me to pump her so that hubby can lick both pussy n cock and it amazing feeling

I don’t feel or believe buddy it humiliating to you or anyone and I like it as when I fuck my friends wife she also like to sit on his Face and ask me to pump her so that hubby can lick both pussy n cock and it amazing feeling
Did you ever cum with another cock inside you . That’s past very good. If not then try it , you’ll be flabbergasted. Its fantastic , when you cum in a pussie with a whilling guy inside of you

My wife`s boyfriend has been having sex with her on and off for a few years. He is a real muscle 6ft alpha stud and I am friends with him. She recently told him she made me clean her the last time they had sex. She said that turned him on. The other day he called me up and asked me if I could give him some help moving something, I said sure. I went to his house and he is just in shorts no shirt. We moved a window from the basement to upstairs. When we were done he said "hey come up to my office for a minute, i want to show you something." i go up stairs and he said your wife told me you ate her after I came in her is that true? I didn`t respond and he stood up and said you liked it didn`t you. I nodded yes. He pushed me to my knees and said i have more for you takes down his shorts and said suck me. I have never done this in my life. I was nervous. He started jerking his cock and said suck it now. I started licking the head then he started pushing it in my throat. He said Suck me! He had my head then said lick my balls! His cock was very hard about 8 inches and fat. His balls were swollen and big. He was jerking it then put the head back in my mouth. He was groaning and so was I. He shot a big load in my mouth and i swallowed some of it but it was so much. He said maybe we need to start doing this more often.

My wife`s boyfriend paid me a visit. It`s been 3 weeks from me getting pushed my knees and sucking him off. I couldn`t stop thinking about it. When he came in he said where`s your wife? I said she had to go to work for a while. He said when she`s coming home I said a couple hours. He got much closer to me and rubbed my shoulders and said you know you took care of me a few weeks ago and I think we should do it again. He is really strong and great looking. Within a minute we were on the couch. He started rubbing my chest and said sit down. That was easy because he easily pushed me right on the couch and took off his shorts. He had on black bikini underwear and his bulge was big. He said take it out. I looked up at him and he said in hot voice go ahead you want it. I took it out and it is a fat cock. He held the back of my head as I licked it and he got hard right away. He now started pushing his cock in my mouth and pumping. He said you like my cock?, I said yes. Now he started jerking it and I was licking his balls and rubbing underneath his balls. He said suck me and had lots of precum. I licked it up and I looked up at him and he said you suck me so good. You are a good cock sucker. My cock was so hard. Then he started groaning and I was moaning and he came in my mouth. I swallowed most of it and cleaned his cock. When I stood up he said you like it don`t you? I said yes and he said good, He said maybe I`ll call you soon. No wonder my wife likes to fuck him. He has a fat big cock.

Wow I love it

Just my two cents here
Very hot

My wife`s boyfriend paid me a visit. It`s been 3 weeks from me getting pushed my knees and sucking him off. I couldn`t stop thinking about it. When he came in he said where`s your wife? I said she had to go to work for a while. He said when she`s coming home I said a couple hours. He got much closer to me and rubbed my shoulders and said you know you took care of me a few weeks ago and I think we should do it again. He is really strong and great looking. Within a minute we were on the couch. He started rubbing my chest and said sit down. That was easy because he easily pushed me right on the couch and took off his shorts. He had on black bikini underwear and his bulge was big. He said take it out. I looked up at him and he said in hot voice go ahead you want it. I took it out and it is a fat cock. He held the back of my head as I licked it and he got hard right away. He now started pushing his cock in my mouth and pumping. He said you like my cock?, I said yes. Now he started jerking it and I was licking his balls and rubbing underneath his balls. He said suck me and had lots of precum. I licked it up and I looked up at him and he said you suck me so good. You are a good cock sucker. My cock was so hard. Then he started groaning and I was moaning and he came in my mouth. I swallowed most of it and cleaned his cock. When I stood up he said you like it don`t you? I said yes and he said good, He said maybe I`ll call you soon. No wonder my wife likes to fuck him. He has a fat big cock.
Fucking hot. Lucky bull

Good boi.

Had a regular over the other night. He was late so wife and i got busy and she had several orgasms. once he showed up he gave her a massage on the massage table. Always nice watching guys massage her as they get closer to her inner thighs it gets hot. Anyway , after that they get into bed together while i watch. I love playing with a guys balls and feeling his cock slide in her. When it was my turn i had her lay on her stomach while i entered her from the rear. I then had him slide his cock in me and all 3 of us go into a great rhythm. We went for a long time alternating between him fucking me in the ass then immediately sliding his cock into her pussy. Finally he lets a wailing grunt and cums in her hard. As soon as he rolls off of her i slide my cock into her while he watches.

Nothing better than fucking your wife with a good load of cum in her. Love the wet sound. Does not take long for me to cum with all the natural lube. Once in a while we will have seconds. Normally she has much younger guys over so they can have round 2 while i watch.