I Love to Suck Cock for My Girlfriend

I'm in my mid-60s and my girlfriend is in her early 30s. We've been together almost two years. We've played together and separately but what we love is to meet a guy and give him a Tantric massage together and then jack him off. She looked at my and said now; I bent over and put his cock in my mouth and while I did this she wrapped her hand around his getting harder all the time cock and we sucked and jacked him off. He was rock hard (66) but very reserved. She continued to rub up and down, pulling on his balls too, as I asked him if he'd ever been sucked by a guy. He sort of moaned and then shot a nice load of white cum onto his belly. It was a really nice afternoon with him.

Attachments

• IMG_2249.JPG
    IMG_2249.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 579
I'm in my mid-60s and my girlfriend is in her early 30s. We've been together almost two years. We've played together and separately but what we love is to meet a guy and give him a Tantric massage together and then jack him off. She looked at my and said now; I bent over and put his cock in my mouth and while I did this she wrapped her hand around his getting harder all the time cock and we sucked and jacked him off. He was rock hard (66) but very reserved. She continued to rub up and down, pulling on his balls too, as I asked him if he'd ever been sucked by a guy. He sort of moaned and then shot a nice load of white cum onto his belly. It was a really nice afternoon with him.
So I take it you are into sucking cock?

My favorite thing about having a man's cock in my mouth is the look on my wife's face as she watches. I know it turns her on but there's also a slight look of disbelief, a little condescension, a look of feminine superiority followed by moans as she makes herself cum.

Pic not us, but expression is similar.

Attachments

• C.jpg
    C.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 521
I know my place in our relationship. One of my tasks is to suck other men's cocks for my wife's enjoyment. Sometimes it is because she is not in the mood and a bull needs release, other times it is to get the bull fully hard for her, sometimes it is to clean the bull's shaft of his and my wife's mixed cum, and yet on other occasions, it is just because my wife wants to watch her husband suck a dick.

Beautiful story

I know my place in our relationship. One of my tasks is to suck other men's cocks for my wife's enjoyment. Sometimes it is because she is not in the mood and a bull needs release, other times it is to get the bull fully hard for her, sometimes it is to clean the bull's shaft of his and my wife's mixed cum, and yet on other occasions, it is just because my wife wants to watch her husband suck a dick.
My wife is the same loves to see me with a cock in my mouth.

My favorite thing about having a man's cock in my mouth is the look on my wife's face as she watches. I know it turns her on but there's also a slight look of disbelief, a little condescension, a look of feminine superiority followed by moans as she makes herself cum.

Pic not us, but expression is similar.
I would be so happy is my wife asked me to suck cock!

Oh yes, I love that