i love watching my wife fuck others

In this lifestyle for over 40 years and have never been allowed to watch Stacey have sex. I've listened through the wall or outside the door but only have my fantasies and her sharing details afterwards.

In this lifestyle for over 40 years and have never been allowed to watch Stacey have sex. I've listened through the wall or outside the door but only have my fantasies and her sharing details afterwards.
that's a sad story, think of getting a hidden camera

Reactions: Kinky2
So hot. I have watched my wife fuck guys as well and she fucked others when I was not around. She enjoys when guys hit on her. Sometime it's hides it other times she tells.. She loves dick
My ex used to hide more than she told me. she would go out on the town or even spend a few nights away with a few friends and not tell me anything until we got screwing. She kept a lot from m but at the time I had a thing going on with one of her workmates so I knew anyway.

My wife doesn't fuck other men........ Other men fuck her. It's crazy, but thats how we like to look at it. We never refer to her and other men as having sex, or making love, or her fucking them. We only refer it as he "he fucked her", or "she got fucked". It's just wording, but thats just us.
It's way more than nuance. The distinction is significant

Reactions: desimilf80