I love watching my wife get fucked

wow. is that a first? she staying at his place or they going somewhere? when does she leave / return? Would love to hear more throughout the weekend if you can share.
No, it's not the first time. After work tonight they will get a room and spend the weekend together. They mostly fuck all weekend. His fucking is not like mine. I can go 15, 20 minutes on a good day. He last for an hour or more. He cums and stays hard. How the hell is that possible, how??? I'm disappointed that she will not let him fuck her in the ass. Other than that he fucks her like he wants to. She often says he just fucks me until he gets tired.

No, it's not the first time. After work tonight they will get a room and spend the weekend together. They mostly fuck all weekend. His fucking is not like mine. I can go 15, 20 minutes on a good day. He last for an hour or more. He cums and stays hard. How the hell is that possible, how??? I'm disappointed that she will not let him fuck her in the ass. Other than that he fucks her like he wants to. She often says he just fucks me until he gets tired.
My wife is 40 and thats why she loves em 20, they cum and stay hard and they fuck het for ages

I agree. I just love to sit at the foot of the bed and watch a new guy crawl up between her legs. I can't get enough of seeing his cock as it first touches and then splits her pussy and slowly slides up into her. I never think of it as them "having sex" or "making love". And I never think of it as her fucking him. For me, it has to be "she got fucked" or "he fucked her". I know it's just wording, but thats what works for me.
I love watching as the dick slides in, there is just something about the initial penetration. The harder she gets fucked the better. I

Lol, i feel the same way, i can only go for about 15 min tops, and always ask myself or my wife how is that possible. Her mean self just says “you’re just not at that level baby”, so lately i only eat her pussy, and leave her boyfriends to do the fucking

Reactions: Kinky2
Lol, i feel the same way, i can only go for about 15 min tops, and always ask myself or my wife how is that possible. Her mean self just says “you’re just not at that level baby”, so lately i only eat her pussy, and leave her boyfriends to do the fucking
Everyone has to do what works for them, I'm still going to fuck mine, she will just have to deal with the 15, 20, closer to 15 minutes perhaps 10, but anyway she will just have to deal with it. I could not fuck for hours when I was young

Reactions: califcouple