I need a big dick to fuck my tight little wet pussy 🤤

Dieiviise

Female
Jun 8, 2020
Hi my name is Sarah and I am 21 years old that lives in California. I am still a virgin I have dated multiple guys but never had sex yet. My fantasy was to get my tight virgin pussy taken by a big dick or get gangbanged for my first time hehe. I am very tight so please be gentle with me at first until you stretch me open then you can fuck me hard and aggressively 🥰

Hi my name is Sarah and I am 21 years old that lives in California. I am still a virgin I have dated multiple guys but never had sex yet. My fantasy was to get my tight virgin pussy taken by a big dick or get gangbanged for my first time hehe. I am very tight so please be gentle with me at first until you stretch me open then you can fuck me hard and aggressively 🥰
Might want to pump the breaks on the gandbang at first, unless you have been using a good-sized dildo. I don't think I would fit.

Where in California? I would love to break open and stretch out the virgin pussy.

Can you post a picture of your little pussy ?you have nice idea i can brake your pussy,i will strech it with my huge cock so much that u will cry of pain..qnd probably it wont even get in...i like to force push it inside u while u fuck other cock in ass