I need help

Dibela

Couple
Aug 6, 2022
Do I need help with my girlfriend
I'm new to the subject and a couple of weeks ago the topic of being cuckold and my girlfriend sleeping with a black man began to attract my attention but....it's making it impossible for me to convince her since she's a very racist woman...
can something be done or not?

Reactions: Egymusbull
I'm new to the subject and a couple of weeks ago the topic of being cuckold and my girlfriend sleeping with a black man began to attract my attention but....it's making it impossible for me to convince her since she's a very racist woman...
Blindfold her, tie her up give her to bulls ..

You can still pursue an open relationship or you wanting to be a cuckold regardless of her race preference. Like someone else posted we are all turned on or turned off by our likes and dislikes. You say she is "very" racist person so changing her mind will be difficult if not impossible. She has come to this place on her own so it seems that convincing her would be a tuff hill to climb. You don't say why she is a racist but you could start by slowly getting to the bottom of why she is the way she is. What she tells you may reveal something interesting.