I think being a cuck ruined my relationship… but I don’t care

Nickn712

Male
Nov 12, 2022
I had talked with my ex girlfriend of 6 years for a long about her having sex with someone else and when it finally happened we broke up a month later. I know there was probably more to it than that, but the thrill I got from knowing she was with someone else was worth it. She said the guy only lasted a minute (don’t know if that’s true), even so, the next several we had sex I know she was thinking about him. She even let him cum in her which I never got to do. Now she is probably living up the hoe phase she missed in college, but that okay.

Well just keep getting in relationships then screwing them up and you will get your thrills.

Sounds like she did it just for you, not for you as a couple and that always ends in disaster especially if one or both of you think it will fix something in your relationship

Reactions: Visitor12
Be careful what you wish for .
I was married for 28 years , we were very young , after about 2 yrs of marriage my young wife wanted to learn how to drive , she already had a instructor lined up , he was teaching her friend so he was recommended . To cut a long story short he was much older , my wife was 19 at this time , he was about 30 . Well there was an instant attraction for both of them , she had also heard he had a huge cock . After a few months they started to meet up at his flat , which I encouraged . He fucked my wife with his 10 inch cock and she was hooked , im an average joe , in the 28 yrs we were together she was serviced by several guys and all about 10 inches . Eventually she kicked me out , she has a thing for younger hung men . We are divorced and have been since 2017 , to this day ive never had a reason why she kicked me out .

No, I highly doubt having sex with someone else had much to do with it. A lot of woman think a cuckold is a pathetic feeble man who has no respect for himself. It’s not attractive for the average woman. I would say there are other significant factors involved in the breakup and you know them anyhow.
I couldnt agree more, i think a lot of wives who fuck other men or are encouraged to by the man in their life actually loose respect for their husband as a masculine man for him allowing her or encouraging her to do this, even if it is what she wants to do, or in my case was doing already.

I have had this discussion with my cuckoldress and she has said, well you allowed me to have a lover you could have said no, this was dispite her already having one, a lover which she wanted me to know about and agree to.

Either way it alters the relationship completely overtime, women are very emotional creatures.

I couldnt agree more, i think a lot of wives who fuck other men or are encouraged to by the man in their life actually loose respect for their husband as a masculine man for him allowing her or encouraging her to do this, even if it is what she wants to do, or in my case was doing already.

I have had this discussion with my cuckoldress and she has said, well you allowed me to have a lover you could have said no, this was dispite her already having one, a lover which she wanted me to know about and agree to.

Either way it alters the relationship completely overtime, women are very emotional creatures.
I love watching my wife get fuked by other men. It was her idea from the start and it realy turns me on. We also have anazing sex after and out marriage is amazing 👌👌😉