I think my wife is HOT and want to see her get fucked hard

BigPappa

Male
Mar 1, 2022
I brought up the idea of watching her get fucked a few months ago, she likes the idea but is still thinking it over. She’s nervous about the normal things like pregnancy, STI…etc.
She is extremely self conscious about her looks, which I think is crazy! I think she is super hot, her tits are great!

She finally let me take some sexy pics of her. Let me know what you think of her. I’m going to share the better (not freaky) comments with her. Fingers crossed this helps get over that hurtle.

Attachments

• 9B5EE6FA-0AA3-41DB-8646-89C8DED56C20.jpeg
    9B5EE6FA-0AA3-41DB-8646-89C8DED56C20.jpeg
    766 KB · Views: 494
  • 071AB7B5-1277-4FE6-87F0-5D1637855F58.jpeg
    071AB7B5-1277-4FE6-87F0-5D1637855F58.jpeg
    510.5 KB · Views: 471
  • 08EFD09E-2902-4218-B730-47BD8D69CEF3.jpeg
    08EFD09E-2902-4218-B730-47BD8D69CEF3.jpeg
    494.1 KB · Views: 445
  • 2E4F7FE8-1344-4900-BBA7-70A911BD3AB8.jpeg
    2E4F7FE8-1344-4900-BBA7-70A911BD3AB8.jpeg
    931.9 KB · Views: 466
  • 6CF4A17A-D6E4-40B7-83F5-5DFC3999172B.jpeg
    6CF4A17A-D6E4-40B7-83F5-5DFC3999172B.jpeg
    350.1 KB · Views: 466
I brought up the idea of watching her get fucked a few months ago, she likes the idea but is still thinking it over. She’s nervous about the normal things like pregnancy, STI…etc.
She is extremely self conscious about her looks, which I think is crazy! I think she is super hot, her tits are great!

She finally let me take some sexy pics of her. Let me know what you think of her. I’m going to share the better (not freaky) comments with her. Fingers crossed this helps get over that hurtle.
She is gorgeous! Please tell her she has no reason to hide her sexy body!! I would be happy to chat with both of you if your interested.

Shes is very very sexy,great body,no guy wouldn't want to have some fun with her,good luck

Reactions: Enes Ulf

She is so tasty and yummy wished I was there to suck on those nipples

Reactions: Tof82

she has a great body nice hot wife

Reactions: Tof82

Very sexy

Very sexy wife. Definitely would let her have a ride on my piercings

Damn yummy hot woman

She can get any guy she wants! She's a hottie! I would like nothing more than to fuck her hard from behind while you watch.

Man she is 🔥 🥵 💦💦💦

Attachments

• 20220324_203429.jpg
    20220324_203429.jpg
    747.9 KB · Views: 347

Love those tits do tasty to break about in my face. Yummy to suck on 👅👅👅