I turned my wife into a size queen

Jul 8, 2022
Australia
Beautiful marriage very erotic sex life with each other. I absolutely love exploring her amazing body and giving her variety, showing her what her body can do - previously not that adventurous.

We enjoy erotic sessions every month “red room” where we fully open up to each other and anything goes - more or less

Turns out she loves big, 12” plus, this is ok as we both in control of when.

I can make her cum hard, I can make her cum hard with toys, however It feels like she’s starting to realise just how good it can be sometimes with big and she isn’t honest with me about it, which is a bit unfair considering I’ve had to really dig deep and push emotions aside as she has developed her sexual desires.

Recently I made her confess to her likes and I was right about what I thought, she’s beginning to prefer big. We are still crazy for each other and communicate well, other than her misleading thruths.

However with honesty comes progress, I love her dearly and will continue to be the man I need to be for her as long as it’s fair.

Recently we have discussed a real big dick (my idea) she’s keen obviously, however I’m not sure she’s doing it for the same reasons and once done will she be able to manage her desire for big dicks and toys and me long term?

I’m not small but not huge

My wife and I went through the same thing. We decided that her getting a really big cock a couple of times a month was no big deal. We found a couple of regulars that I could trust to take care of her whether I was there or not. And I still get her off just like before even though I'm not 9 inches and beer can thick.

Attachments

• Pictures_005 (2).jpg
    Pictures_005 (2).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 48