I wanna see how he fucked her

Sep 11, 2018
Last year we broke up for three months, i started fucking my x so my wife got this 28 year old bikie to start fucking her, she told him how good she sucked cock and she loved it rough, he told her dont exspect me to lick u or touch your pussy
And said but u will be sucking my dick for along time each visit, he sent a dick pic and it was as fat as a coke can, he also said she must wear lingerie and what he say she does, she agreed and he said, so admit u r a slut, she said i am a slut and he told her that she will be treated like one, my wife is 39 and he was 28, he came around she said sat on couch undon his pants flopped his cock out
And said get to it slut, im going to have these beers and watch football while u suck my cock and next time more sexy lingerie ,she went to say no but he grabbed her hair pushed her to her knees and said suck it u slut, she open her mouth up and had his dick rammed as hard as he could down her throat, he held her by the hair and every so oftern hed pull her of sucking and say to her, tell me u love it or tell me im bigger or tell me that u r my slut now, she sucked his cock for two hours while he watched footy, he took heaps of pics and sent themt
To his mates, u want me to fuck u now slut, u want this cock up u, she said omg yes, he stood her up told her to bend over kitchen table, she did and he walked up and forced it in her, he pushed her head agaisnt table as he did ,she wasnt wet but he just said next time be wet as she was moaning it hurts and be gentle as he pushed it in, he said shut up u slut , does it hurt and she said yes and he said good, eventually he got it all the way in, she said he felt like a baseball bat and he started smashing it in her as hard as he could, this made me so hard hearing how he fucked her like his slut, he fucked her like that flat out for 40 mins, she was screaming in the end her pussy was so soar, he pulled out and blew over her face, she said his load was massive, then he told her to lick his dick clean slut, she got back on her knees and licked him for 10 mins, he then said did u love that she said yes and they started fucking, she wanted to tell him not to come back but hed just tell her he was coming, she said he like violent sex, that he would lay her on her back and slap her face really hard and make her say she loved it, then hed chock her while he rammed her so hard, she said he was so big she though he would split her , she told me this and i said good she deservered it, i said sucked in and i now wanna see him fuck her,

Last edited: