I wanna watch the love of my life suck on a massive cock

Nov 19, 2021
I have a huge fantasy of watching my girlfriend of 7 years suck on a massive dick. she is very hot, petite, dirty blonde, cute sweet face, fit, D tits. would have no problem finding someone with a huge cock willing to facefuck her, sadly i am too nervous to bring up the fantasy to her and im almost positive that even if i did she would not be willing to go through with it, anyone wanna chat?

I have a huge fantasy of watching my girlfriend of 7 years suck on a massive dick. she is very hot, petite, dirty blonde, cute sweet face, fit, D tits. would have no problem finding someone with a huge cock willing to facefuck her, sadly i am too nervous to bring up the fantasy to her and im almost positive that even if i did she would not be willing to go through with it, anyone wanna chat?
While you're cuddling in bed, just ask her if she has any fantasies.

True. Find out her fantasies. Make suggestions with baby steps. Start with sex toys. Ask her what she wants. Make your sex life great and there is nothing that cant be said.

Reactions: Bat boy
Hi I do

Feel free to DM

Reactions: Johnfun
We have an ongoing mfm deal with a guy we know, about 4 gears off and on, well over 100 times I'd guess.
Seeing them naked on the bed making out then her playing with and sucking his dick drives me wild. The times she's let him cum in her mouth she always swallows the whole load. Her swallowing is damn hot but it's watching the whole deal happen, the laying next to each other kissing, her hand on his dick, his dick wet from her mouth, seeing him start to tense up, grunt and unload in her mouth is so damn sexy and exotic. He's a good 8 inches and seems just right for her and I LOVE watching it happen. Sexy as hell to kiss her a few minutes after....weird I know but we enjoy it.

True. Find out her fantasies. Make suggestions with baby steps. Start with sex toys. Ask her what she wants. Make your sex life great and there is nothing that cant be said.
Although expect her to initially only reveal her tamest fantasies that are least likely to potentially upset you. When I asked my wife her fantasies initially I got the tamest, most boring shit - like making love to me in a bubble bath surrounded by candles. Some tepid 80s romance novel shit. I know my wife is a total dirty slut and it comes out occasionally but often she hides it, especially after becoming a mom and probably also had fears about upsetting me.

I had to introduce the more lusty fantasies, like inserting a couple fingers or a vibrator while I fucked her, which she loved, then eventually asking if she was thinking about two cocks, which she initially denied. Then after another couple times, I'd ask and she would admit she was thinking about getting fucked by two cocks. After admitting it and seeing it turned me on (through me fucking her faster / cumming) she felt more comfortable and would then elaborate on it, saying she was a dirty slut who needed two cocks to fill her up. Eventually shared her naughtiest fantasy is having multiple men line up and just cum into her pussy, then step aside for the next guy until she was filled with cum. She would always say after sex "this is just a fantasy right - I would never actually do any of this." In the past year, she's stopped saying that and, from some things she's said, I think she may be ready to do it for real but I was sort of caught off guard. But it went from a hard NO to now it seems like only a matter of time / the right situation.

Most recently after admitting she'd fucked a couple guys during our break-up period years ago, we had sex where I got her to eventually admit her pussy was wet from telling me how she fucked other men. I then kept asking her "why is this pussy so wet" and she would say "it got wet telling you I fucked other men" at which point she came and then I came in her when she repeated it again.

Then the next day, life goes back to normal and she makes off like it never happened.... lol... but it did and I know things are progressing and that it secretly turns her on a lot.

Last edited:
Although expect her to initially only reveal her tamest fantasies that are least likely to potentially upset you. When I asked my wife her fantasies initially I got the tamest, most boring shit - like making love to me in a bubble bath surrounded by candles. Some tepid 80s romance novel shit. I know my wife is a total dirty slut and it comes out occasionally but often she hides me, especially after becoming a mom and probably also had fears about upsetting me.
Exactly thats all it is about. Opening her up. By baby steps. When you are done with sex toys, the next step to visiting a swingers club is smaller then when you haven't. When you had sex at a public place, she might reveal the next phantasies. While at the moment she doesn't even dare to tell that she likes sex in public.

What do guys expect when they only had vanilla sex and then the ask their wifes about gangbangs, bukkake, cuckold und cum swapping :D

Then the next day, life goes back to normal and she makes off like it never happened.... lol... but it did and I know things are progressing and that it secretly turns her on a lot.
We enjoy pretty regular visits with a guy we know for mfm fun, been doing it off and on for about 4 years.
We are mid 50s, good looking, classy and very conservative, none of our friends know we do anything like this and we don't want anyone to find out.
We're not swingers at all.
When our friend visits, about 2 or 3 times a month my quiet and polite wife turns into a completely different woman. It took 20-25 visits with him to get to where we are now, each time was a little more adventurous.
Now when he visits, after 2 drinks she's ready for sex fun. She fucks us both till him or I can't go another round. We're really comfy together, we most always do it at our home in our bedroom. She has no shame at all getting vocal about what feels good or what she likes and wants. It's 3+ hours of almost nonstop fucking for her, we take turns doing her. It's like she's more turned on for next round after one of us finishes.
Nothing crazy happens but she loves to kiss other guy while other fucks her. She likes other guy RIGHT after one of us cums. It's like she can't get enough.
Next day she's like nothing happened, she won't talk about it at all but she's on fire horny for days after.

Next day she's like nothing happened, she won't talk about it at all but she's on fire horny for days after.
Lol yup... it drives me nuts. She got incredibly wet, was moaning extra loud, going wild and wanted to keep fucking for over an hour. Next day I was like "wow, that was amazing" and kind of wanted to talk about what happened, how it it was but clearly she didn't and it was back to business. It's like she can only let loose and get wild under the right circumstances, usually involving 2-3 drinks. Sometimes she gets into the zone where I can tell all she's thinking about is getting to that next orgasm, like its painful and she needs it.

Then after its over, everything reverts to normal. It's like she's embarrassed or something, inhibitions are back up?

Take her on vacation to mexico to a nice resort get her relaxed maybe a few margaritas and then I pop into the picture and before you know it she'll be suckling on my big thick dick in front of you just like that

if you got any pic of here sucking your cock at differeny angles i can photoshop you some pic here threw messanger or my emaim both private mytribute270@gmail.com i only post to you