I want to cuckold my hubby

I'm kinda new here and definitely new to the hotwife lifestyle.
For many years I knew about his little dirty fantasy because he confessed how he wanted to watch me being f*cked by other men. I didn't understand it but my hubby got me this book with a bunch of hotwife challenges in it and asked if I would just do this as a fantasy roleplay along with him. OK it's been more fun than I ever thought it would and I joined this website on a dare or challenge from the book, but we continue to pick out a couple challenges a week to do. Here's my question I hope some of you can help me with.
The challenges in the beginning of the book are more hotwife challenges but rapidly progress more into cuckolding, which I'm finding out I like more, but not sure how my hubby is taking it. Here is a challenge I picked and he was a little more than hesitant to do for me. Should I push him harder to comply? Will that turn him off? I was the one that didn't want to explore this lifestyle at first, but now that I'm liking it, he seems to be pulling back.
I've always been the shy or timid wife, but I'm learning that i may have a dominant side to me, at least in role-playing. 20220727_143123.jpg

For many years I knew about his little dirty fantasy because he confessed how he wanted to watch me being f*cked by other men. I didn't understand it but my hubby got me this book with a bunch of hotwife challenges in it and asked if I would just do this as a fantasy roleplay along with him. OK it's been more fun than I ever thought it would and I joined this website on a dare or challenge from the book, but we continue to pick out a couple challenges a week to do. Here's my question I hope some of you can help me with.
The challenges in the beginning of the book are more hotwife challenges but rapidly progress more into cuckolding, which I'm finding out I like more, but not sure how my hubby is taking it. Here is a challenge I picked and he was a little more than hesitant to do for me. Should I push him harder to comply? Will that turn him off? I was the one that didn't want to explore this lifestyle at first, but now that I'm liking it, he seems to be pulling back.
I've always been the shy or timid wife, but I'm learning that i may have a dominant side to me, at least in role-playing. View attachment 914571
if it was his idea, then proceed. tell him he convinced you & you want to move forward.

talk together & come up with some boundaries, to start.

then, maybe, just, meeting a guy for lunch or coffee. purely innocent but exciting.

please keep us updated.

I've always been the shy or timid wife, but I'm learning that i may have a dominant side to me, at least in role-playing. View attachment 914571
Many wives that dominate cucky, revert to eager to please subs with me

Reactions: MrEee7 and owlcuck
Id be doing that no problem.

what hubby does when momma cuts him off .....hehehehe

https://.....com/file/d/1GwKsKFcB7Che4o2YhTe0Z0CXXkOG_RNK/view

I think you should do it no hesitation. If I were in his place and you put your dildo in my mouth after fucking yourself with it, I would be so turned on I would cum in my pants

Not a bad rule

My late wife had a Therapist (Speech I think). Her husband wanted her to fuck other men she was completely against it. They fought and argued over and over about it.

I don't remember the specifics but they/she went ahead with it, I think they went to a sex club in FL I had recommneded.

Afterwards he changed his mind and was against it, she wanted to continue. They argued over and over about it, just this time the tables had turned.

I lost touch with her and don't know the final outcome.

Sometimes the sizzle is better than the steak.

My late wife had a Therapist (Speech I think). Her husband wanted her to fuck other men she was completely against it. They fought and argued over and over about it.

I don't remember the specifics but they/she went ahead with it, I think they went to a sex club in FL I had recommneded.

Afterwards he changed his mind and was against it, she wanted to continue. They argued over and over about it, just this time the tables had turned.

I lost touch with her and don't know the final outcome.

Sometimes the sizzle is better than the steak.

usually is

In other posts you've made you desribe hubby as a very manly man. Perhaps he is hesitant because once he submits, he may feel that there is no turning back. He may desire a subserviant role to you but is fearful of the consequences. Your best bet to guage his reaction is to do it while you're both naked. If his cock remains hard, or gets harder, then you have your answer. It may take some skillful persuasion on your part and some thoughtful aftercare, but if you want him sucking your dildo, you have to convince him that it's just a piece of plastic and it won't hurt him. guilt him over the sacrifices that you've made and tell him that he must make sacrifices too.
I love the fact that you're finding a dominant side to yourself, If he loves it, his cock will tell you.

We’re new to this lifestyle too Newbie. We got my wife’s first bull about two months ago. Except for the first time, which was mechanical (we were inspecting her bull) I don’t watch. He services her in our home. I’ve peeked through the key hole a few times (lol...) but just can’t bring myself to watch even though peeking through the keyhole was not so bad. On the days he comes to service her, she’ll put on very sexy lace panties and bras and ask me what I think. Now that she’s more comfortable with our arrangement, and it is helping our marriage, she has asked if I’d like to watch sometime. I don’t know, maybe I will one day. I guess my advice would be to just take it real slow and maybe suggest things to your husband. It’s kind of hard for me anyway, to watch our wife with another man. But I am starting to warm up to it a bit. It’s all about her happiness. The bull is just there to please her sexually and to fulfill some needs. I try to remember that. Hope this helps.

Let’s cuck him together and longterm

if it was his idea, then proceed. tell him he convinced you & you want to move forward.

talk together & come up with some boundaries, to start.

then, maybe, just, meeting a guy for lunch or coffee. purely innocent but exciting.

please keep us updated.
Gotta be fun for both to work right, you need to talk about your wants and needs and him vice versa, best place is in the bedroom during passionate petting and idle sex chatter.

Communication is always the key. If he is the one that approached you with this idea then proceed, you may have to nudge him into the position he is wanting to be in. At first it seems to be a fantasy but in reality, it is what he wants, don't shove just nudge.

Reactions: NEWBIEHotwife
Gotta be fun for both to work right, you need to talk about your wants and needs and him vice versa, best place is in the bedroom during passionate petting and idle sex chatter.
yes, even after you start in the LS, keep talking & assess whatever boundaries you both agreed to. maybe they need adjusting. pull back or movre forward.