I want to email your pics to my wife

1976jay

Maybe a strange request, but I want to anonymously email photos of another guy to my wife and see how she reacts. Hopefully someone here can help me out. I want to see if she will tell me or keep it a secret. Any guys up for sharing your photos I could use? Message me. Looking for more than just dick pics as I want to start slow and see how she responds. Some clothed. Some body photos. And of course send her dick photos if she responds. Preferably someone between their late 30’s to late 50’s, open to any race. Haven’t shared her yet but she’s recently expressed a lot of interest in trying.

Last edited:
Maybe a strange request, but I want to anonymously email photos of another guy to my wife and see how she reacts. Hopefully someone here can help me out. I want to see if she will tell me or keep it a secret. Any guys up for sharing your photos I could use? Looking for more than just dick pics as I want to start slow and see how she responds. Some clothed. Some body photos. And of course send her dick photos if she responds. Preferably someone between their late 30’s to late 50’s, open to any race. Haven’t shared her yet but she’s recently expressed a lot of interest in trying.

okay, txt me

Maybe a strange request, but I want to anonymously email photos of another guy to my wife and see how she reacts. Hopefully someone here can help me out. I want to see if she will tell me or keep it a secret. Any guys up for sharing your photos I could use? Looking for more than just dick pics as I want to start slow and see how she responds. Some clothed. Some body photos. And of course send her dick photos if she responds. Preferably someone between their late 30’s to late 50’s, open to any race. Haven’t shared her yet but she’s recently expressed a lot of interest in trying.
Message me

Reactions: Naughty and 1976jay
I will do it

Reactions: 1976jay
Maybe a strange request, but I want to anonymously email photos of another guy to my wife and see how she reacts. Hopefully someone here can help me out. I want to see if she will tell me or keep it a secret. Any guys up for sharing your photos I could use? Message me. Looking for more than just dick pics as I want to start slow and see how she responds. Some clothed. Some body photos. And of course send her dick photos if she responds. Preferably someone between their late 30’s to late 50’s, open to any race. Haven’t shared her yet but she’s recently expressed a lot of interest in trying.
pm me please

Reactions: Sigp220