I Want To help My Wife With Her Fantasy

AGuy19047

Couple
I know this is a longshot but it can't hurt.

When my wife was a senior at Syracuse University in 1986, she went to a frat party the last weekend of the school year. She told me that she got drunk, got naked and let 10 to 12 guys pull a train on her while others watched and cheered.

She is 52 now and says her biggest fantasy is to make something like that happen again. She wants to do it but it would have to be discretely and with no one we know involved.

Any ideas?

We have been together for 23 years - this week she started going out again after two years of staying home mostly. I was exciting that she dressed up to meet a man in a pub. She had a good time but did not fuck him but she is going to meet him again in a week. Hope she starts enjoying other cocks again.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Arranging a situation for a mid 50s woman to fuck 10 anonymous guys in the same setting will take some planning and money. I suggest one of the Jamaican sex resorts, a Vegas sex club, or plan a weekend at a good hotel and place an ad well in advance. Of course, this presumes your wife actually wants this - that is all these guys at once. She may really just be happy with a 3sum. So I think Jamaica is your best course.

Arranging a situation for a mid 50s woman to fuck 10 anonymous guys in the same setting will take some planning and money. I suggest one of the Jamaican sex resorts, a Vegas sex club, or plan a weekend at a good hotel and place an ad well in advance. Of course, this presumes your wife actually wants this - that is all these guys at once. She may really just be happy with a 3sum. So I think Jamaica is your best course.
I agree. Going from zero to 10 men in one go is going to be hard to pull off.
Having just arranged a gangbang for my wife I know how much effort it takes and that's after being in the lifestyle for over two decades and having contacts and having her bull using his contacts too. And still we only had just under two thirds of the men who were interested actually able to make it in the end. Fortunately we expected that and invited more than we thought would show.
So yes it's going to be tough to pull off. Especially as you want it done discreetly which I understand the reasons for. So as the poster above says your best option might be one of the swingers resorts (we don't have experience of them so I can't add more) where it's very unlike you'll meet anyone you know and she can really let her hair down.
James

Reactions: mirella.hango
I know this is a longshot but it can't hurt.

When my wife was a senior at Syracuse University in 1986, she went to a frat party the last weekend of the school year. She told me that she got drunk, got naked and let 10 to 12 guys pull a train on her while others watched and cheered.

She is 52 now and says her biggest fantasy is to make something like that happen again. She wants to do it but it would have to be discretely and with no one we know involved.

Any ideas?
Bring her to the Florida Keys and I’ll set this up. Anything for the women of Orange

Same for us, my husband along with our neighbor, my brother and my four bulls appealed to all friends and friends of friends to gather 100 guys for my birthday gift gangbang. It was a nightmare logistics starting with rented location, organizing a minimum security with 20 guys, access based on a bar code, entry control without recording devices, drink and food for the whole night, hygienic facilities etc. I didn't even know about all of this, I just enjoyed over 100 horny men all night.
I can only imagine how much work that must have been Mirella! It was quite a job arranging Lynn's gangbang with only 20 men (including myself). Definitely worth the effort but it does take a lot of work and that was using our own home for the event. When you have to find a venue on top of that I hate to think of the extra effort that would be involved.

Reactions: mirella.hango
I can only imagine how much work that must have been Mirella! It was quite a job arranging Lynn's gangbang with only 20 men (including myself). Definitely worth the effort but it does take a lot of work and that was using our own home for the event. When you have to find a venue on top of that I hate to think of the extra effort that would be involved.
I know an accommodating hotel in both the Keys and Fort Lauderdale. Lost count around 50 men showing up. I was there for security only. She was married and husband was not involved. Party was limited to five hours