popopopopopopopopopopo

hi , i`m an author and i want to write a stories about couples who live in cuckold\hotwife lifestyle. and another couple who want to be in it but they can`t because of they live in close-mind society . so i need to talk to couple who has experience in it and did it already ( even if it was a good experience or bad one ) and another couple who have fantasy about it and cant do it .
i don`t need your information , i just want to know your experience and your feelings .
I am black stud

hi , i`m an author and i want to write a stories about couples who live in cuckold\hotwife lifestyle. and another couple who want to be in it but they can`t because of they live in close-mind society . so i need to talk to couple who has experience in it and did it already ( even if it was a good experience or bad one ) and another couple who have fantasy about it and cant do it .
i don`t need your information , i just want to know your experience and your feelings .

You might want to read about our first time. I tried to explain how those feelings started back then. Maybe it's of some use for you.