I want to start swinging and shareing my wife

May 22, 2023
My lady and I have talked fantasy before, sometimes she is vary into the idea of letting another man enter her and sometimes she's not... We've talked about sharing with a couple and again sometimes the thought is good for her sometimes not. She has said the idea of watching me with another woman while she is pleasureing another man is somewhat a turn on but she is still on the fence... Where do we go from here

My lady and I have talked fantasy before, sometimes she is vary into the idea of letting another man enter her and sometimes she's not... We've talked about sharing with a couple and again sometimes the thought is good for her sometimes not. She has said the idea of watching me with another woman while she is pleasureing another man is somewhat a turn on but she is still on the fence... Where do we go from here
Communication and baby steps. If you guys are already role playing in the bedroom, take it up a notch. When you and her go out on a date have her wear something sexy and once awhile just mention how a guy has been watching her and what not. It's just a great way to ease into it and most of all just having those experiences bring extra excitement to the bed.

Any updates?

offer to watch her pleasured , U naked also so she can see how excited u are as she gets the thrill of a new cock up inside her yearning hot married pussy..

same boat man :)