I Was A Full-fledged Adultress

HotwifeNBull

Jul 20, 2021
Im sorry, Im not a Hotwife as I used in SPAM. I never cuckold my husband. I was having an affair with his closet friend, behind my husband’s back. In doing so, I stand corrected. I am/was a full-fledged Adulteress, ie Slut. Im 51, white, my husband is 57 and black. We’ve been married for almost 15yrs, little does my husband know that he has his best friend to thank. On and off for almost 4yrs I have been having an affair with my husband’s best friend, his name is Jack. The two have been friends since, like high school. I also didn’t care that I was best of friends with Jack’s wife, Marcy. My husband wasn’t living up to his duties as a man and I suppose Marcy, the same. However, Jack and I made a promise. We promised each other that we would not leave our spouses.

I adored this man to know end, he was like a very sexy big Teddy Bear who knew how to bring the Slut side out of a sexually conservative woman like me. Every Picture/Vid clip was taken and filmed by Jack, in our homes. My husband, to this day is unaware of the affair, as well as the pics, etc. I enjoy my time with my lover, I enjoyed the sneaking around, etc. It was all so daring, wrong yet fun. Oh Well.

I’ll never forget that rainy November day, 2019. When he told me that his damn job was transferring him, cross-country, I FUCKING WAILED LIKE A BABY. It felt like my heart was ripped from my chest, within 2 months the love of my life was gone. I became really depressed, I gave my poor husband complete hell, along with No sex. To ease his tension, I told him I was probably going through menopause (Yeah, right). He bought it, that’s all that matters.

For a while, Jack and I would email, chat, call, etc. but it only led to frustration on both our parts. He and I also bounced around the topic of breaking our mutual promise and divorce our spouses. That idea was short lived.

Now, Im in need of a new lover, Im only attracted to mature 50+, masculine hairy men who know how to please a woman.

Attachments

• img 654_987.jpg
    img 654_987.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 325
  • img 665_096.jpg
    img 665_096.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 321
  • img 676_990.jpg
    img 676_990.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 328
Im sorry, Im not a Hotwife as I used in SPAM. I never cuckold my husband. I was having an affair with his closet friend, behind my husband’s back. In doing so, I stand corrected. I am/was a full-fledged Adulteress, ie Slut. Im 51, white, my husband is 57 and black. We’ve been married for almost 15yrs, little does my husband know that he has his best friend to thank. On and off for almost 4yrs I have been having an affair with my husband’s best friend, his name is Jack. The two have been friends since, like high school. I also didn’t care that I was best of friends with Jack’s wife, Marcy. My husband wasn’t living up to his duties as a man and I suppose Marcy, the same. However, Jack and I made a promise. We promised each other that we would not leave our spouses.

I adored this man to know end, he was like a very sexy big Teddy Bear who knew how to bring the Slut side out of a sexually conservative woman like me. Every Picture/Vid clip was taken and filmed by Jack, in our homes. My husband, to this day is unaware of the affair, as well as the pics, etc. I enjoy my time with my lover, I enjoyed the sneaking around, etc. It was all so daring, wrong yet fun. Oh Well.

I’ll never forget that rainy November day, 2019. When he told me that his damn job was transferring him, cross-country, I FUCKING WAILED LIKE A BABY. It felt like my heart was ripped from my chest, within 2 months the love of my life was gone. I became really depressed, I gave my poor husband complete hell, along with No sex. To ease his tension, I told him I was probably going through menopause (Yeah, right). He bought it, that’s all that matters.

For a while, Jack and I would email, chat, call, etc. but it only led to frustration on both our parts. He and I also bounced around the topic of breaking our mutual promise and divorce our spouses. That idea was short lived.

Now, Im in need of a new lover, Im only attracted to mature 50+, masculine hairy men who know how to please a woman.
WOW, I cant believe you don't have a dozen bulls lining up already. If your near PA shoot me a pm I'll be more than happy fill all your needs.

Reactions: thePlagueDoctor
Well i would divorce you, Leave you with nothing. you are a cheat not a hotwife. big difference!! not the same!!!! Huge difference!!!! x

since this is a site for hotwives and cuckolds, you're going to get a certain amount of flaming for "cheating." but don't let it get to you. there are many marriages where it's not possible to share everything fully. i have been with several incredibly lovely women who were having affairs without the knowledge of their husbands. these were wonderful, loving, smart and attractive women, and they, were, in common parlance, "cheating." yet it was for most of them one of the most positive things they ever did. they were grateful for me (and others) who helped them rediscover their attractiveness and their sexuality. fact is, they had husbands who were just plain neglecting them, and divorce was not a particularly good option for family reasons or financial ones. so they did what they had to do. and they did it, i might add, well. i might add that most of my affairs with married women were not casual pick-ups or one-night events. i've had affairs of three, five, six, and in one case, 12 years duration with married women. two eventually did divorce, and some, among them, were with more men that just me. but, whatever, you sound like and look like a very fine woman, and you deserve a loving partner -- even if you stay married or your partner is married.

Reactions: Jon Day
Looking back i would at least talk to your husband. I myself have let my wife have lovers and made our marriage stronger. Ive watched. let her meet alone many times. on a few occasions stay overnight. its just if you get caught all hell beaks lose and you lose what you have. you look beautiful and no man would want to lose you.. It was my wifes decision to share her(take a lover) and we have had a better relationship since. if i were you id just throw a few "feelers" out, see how he feels about things but not confess. you may be surprised. i certainly was good luck xx

Jon we have the same. She can be a single woman anytime she wants ( somettimes with th me!!!) but she is still my wife and that nener changes, she is ALWAYAYS with me and make sure bulls know that at end of day x

How do apply? 😈
Tell me more about you. Where are you?