A few years ago I toured Europe with my husband. We rented a caravan and took each country in turn. Ever since we left, I had in my mind to let myself be fucked by as many men as I could go, I would left myself hang in the campsite, through bars or restaurants, then we come to the caravan and they fuck me under my husband's eyes. So I started with Hungary where I was fucked 4 times, Slovakia 3, Poland 2, Czech 2, Germany 10 (one gangbang with 5), Holland 2, Belgium 3, France 8 (two double fuck), Spain 4, Italy 6, Slovakia 3, Croatia 2, Greece 3 and finally in Bulgaria 4 times, in total 56 strangers who have left their cum in my all holes. I will try with my husband to put all that happened together and write a story about this one month tour.

View media item 204605
View media item 204604
View media item 204603
View media item 204599
You still haven't been fucked by any Portuguese?

A few years ago I toured Europe with my husband. We rented a caravan and took each country in turn. Ever since we left, I had in my mind to let myself be fucked by as many men as I could go, I would left myself hang in the campsite, through bars or restaurants, then we come to the caravan and they fuck me under my husband's eyes. So I started with Hungary where I was fucked 4 times, Slovakia 3, Poland 2, Czech 2, Germany 10 (one gangbang with 5), Holland 2, Belgium 3, France 8 (two double fuck), Spain 4, Italy 6, Slovakia 3, Croatia 2, Greece 3 and finally in Bulgaria 4 times, in total 56 strangers who have left their cum in my all holes. I will try with my husband to put all that happened together and write a story about this one month tour.

View media item 204605
View media item 204604
View media item 204603
View media item 204599
Wow that's fantastic - love it 😀. I've always used holidays as an opportunity to fuck but never anything like that. That really was sharing the love around. I have nothing but respect for you xx

Such a wild & sexy woman! Fucking & sucking across europe!
You know, we have over 40 states here in the U.S. which are bigger than most of the country's you mentioned.
Hell, you could take a hundred cocks anywhere you want, in less than a week here in the USA.

CUM to America and get truly fucked, Mirella!

Reactions: mirella.hango
Woe to your pussy, Horay to all the cocks you're gonna take!
You could do the northeast or southeast. Either are as big as europe!
You're gonna be in huge demand here...

Mirella, when you CUM to the USA, you
will get everything you could ever need
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
There are 50 states in the USA, most are bigger than most countries in europe.
It will be a cum filled adventure like no
other....

View media item 204605
View media item 204604
View media item 204603
View media item 204599
I wanna also try with you baby