I wish my wife had such a lover!

naturalcucky

Male
Verified
Gold
My wife would have an elderly single boss. My wife work for him so he use it whenever he wanted.
He come to us spontaneously whenever he want. My wife and I do whatever he wants.
He would be a kinky, imaginative man. My wife would do anything for him like a hooker because her salary would be high enough.
I should do whatever he want. I'll must clean up them both, i'll must put the boss's dick in my wife's mouth and pussy.
I mean, my wife and I would be the boss's sex slaves! It would be nice to have a hairy, unscrupulous, pervert macho. :love:

ugly11.jpgugly12.jpgugly13.jpgugly114.jpg
ugly115.jpg

My wife would have an elderly single boss. My wife work for him so he use it whenever he wanted.
He come to us spontaneously whenever he want. My wife and I do whatever he wants.
He would be a kinky, imaginative man. My wife would do anything for him like a hooker because her salary would be high enough.
I should do whatever he want. I'll must clean up them both, i'll must put the boss's dick in my wife's mouth and pussy.
I mean, my wife and I would be the boss's sex slaves! It would be nice to have a hairy, unscrupulous, pervert macho. :love:

View attachment 671773View attachment 671774View attachment 671775View attachment 671777
View attachment 671781
Mmm nice. Would love that life and to see my wife used by others. Is that you as well in the photo? Made me hard looking at you both x

Reactions: naturalcucky