I wonder what I am

Hi

I wonder what I am.

When I read about cuckolds, I don't quite feel like I fit in.
I think I have developed this fantasy because I have experienced that my exes have been unfaithful. And this is my way of preventing it from happening again.

My fantasy / desire:
- Sharing her with another man in a threesome. I want to enjoy her enjoying being with me and another man.
- no humiliation - only passionate between me and my wife, and my wife and our playmate. Lots of kissing, eye contact, touching and romantic sex.
- lately I've been toying a bit with the idea that they can be alone for 5 minutes while I'm in the bathroom or in the next room.

I would have been hurt if she went on a date and had sex with someone else without me present. I would have said no if she asked me.

She has her fantasies about which men she wants - and as she tells me - it also becomes part of my fantasy.

We had a threesome once, with an acquaintance of mine. It was a very good and exciting experience, I have fantasized and thought about this non-stop. We have plans for another threesome, try to find a playdate at a bar or club

Am I a cuckold? Are there different varieties of cuckolds, or am I being defined as something else?

I’m very similar but don’t need a label. All I know is I want to watch my wife fucking another guy, enjoying herself immensely, and not interested in any humiliation. What that makes me l don’t know…but I know what I like and want. Believe she does too as she has been shared before with a close friend and I am longing for it to happen again.

You are not a cuckold and a wife that takes part in threesomes doesnt mean her husband is a cuck either if he is one of those actively involved. That in my book is just called being lucky.

A cuck is actually someone with a wife who cheats on him, i appreciate that the more modern term seams to now include a wife who has lovers with her husbands consent but more often than not even the modern cuck doesnt get involved physically with his wife at the sametime.

Others may have different views.

Hi

I wonder what I am.

I think I have developed this fantasy because I have experienced that my exes have been unfaithful. And this is my way of preventing it from happening again.

My fantasy / desire:
- Sharing her with another man in a threesome. I want to enjoy her enjoying being with me and another man.
- no humiliation - only passionate between me and my wife, and my wife and our playmate. Lots of kissing, eye contact, touching and romantic sex.
- lately I've been toying a bit with the idea that they can be alone for 5 minutes while I'm in the bathroom or in the next room.

I would have been hurt if she went on a date and had sex with someone else without me present. I would have said no if she asked me.

She has her fantasies about which men she wants - and as she tells me - it also becomes part of my fantasy.

We had a threesome once, with an acquaintance of mine. It was a very good and exciting experience, I have fantasized and thought about this non-stop. We have plans for another threesome, try to find a playdate at a bar or club

Am I a cuckold? Are there different varieties of cuckolds, or am I being defined as something else?
The definition of a cuckold is "a man whose wife has been unfaithful (having sex with someone else)."

So your 3-some fits that bill unless he only watched.Beyond that call yourself anything you want.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
It sounds more like youre into the stag/vixen or hotwife lifestyle. A stag likes to share their woman with other men while they either watch or let the wife play alone. Which is more of what I am into as well.
You are so true with what you said im a stag but with a little cuck ideas..First my wife goes out with other guys. I dont ger invokces sexually. I buy her clothes pay for her hotels restaurants make reservations . Sometimes even help her dress .She teases me when she getting ready to leave i go to kiss her she says'NO' This pussy is not for you until i come home from getting fucked. We dont do humiliation but we do tease to a diffe level she never says hes better. I asj her she says i cant believe how bi g he is. Or he cums alot more. I cant belive how much cum i swallowed from him . All these things asd up to her feelings and g
How turned on wecare when i reclaim her thisis a mild version of humiliation with out bei g extreme and hurting someones feeling. He was really different he was a great fuck . BUT things like that are intense without being degraded

• Love
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
I feel like like I'm kinda in the middle too, I want to see my wife fucked by other men or women. I want to watch all of this but I'm not into the humiliation part of being a cuckold.

I feel like like I'm kinda in the middle too, I want to see my wife fucked by other men or women. I want to watch all of this but I'm not into the humiliation part of being a cuckold.
We agreed no Humiliation but teasing without Humiliation is a najor turn on.
This is what we do..She will say i didnt think he was that big. Or he cums so much. She says fucking him.was really different.. He really liked licking my pussy.. You could say humiliation but its rezlly not just her way of saying he was a good fuck not better different

We agreed no Humiliation but teasing without Humiliation is a najor turn on.
This is what we do..She will say i didnt think he was that big. Or he cums so much. She says fucking him.was really different.. He really liked licking my pussy.. You could say humiliation but its rezlly not just her way of saying he was a good fuck not better different
That kind of talk would be fine with me, just not some of the more extreme stuff I see on here, like my dick will never go in a cage.

I’m a stag but I definitely have cuck tendencies. I’m dominant but have submissive tendencies. I’m straight but I have bi tendencies. This stuff is complex!
Not really complex. Don't forget desires,moods and feelings change. I love eating wet,smelly just fucked pussy but also love cock. Sometime I like and need to be used and abused and fucked like a wimpy little sissy faggot by a real man. Other times I like being a cuckold. Mostly depends how I'm feeling.

Reading through this I share some of it and maybe I'm more stag/vixen than Cuck. definitely not into humiliation, but not too concerned if my wife goes after another guy/girl. I just want her to fulfill her fantasies anyway she can, whether with me or not. It turns me on to find her with another guy but only if I can watch and she's open about it. If she's sneaks around I'm less happy because I feel like I missed out on seeing her get off.

Not sure where I fall either now, this is definitely complex

Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
Hi

I wonder what I am.

My fantasy / desire:

I guess what ever you are, I am too. It would be a turn on to see my wife getting pleased by someone else. She doesn't share this idea. However, I have zero interest in surrending to the dominance of her or a bull. So I don't think of myself as a cluck. I think I would be will to share her. I am not open to the cage or being treated like sub human. I am happy for the guys who enjoy this that they are able to get their kicks. I believe none should knock some one else's kink.

That kind of talk would be fine with me, just not some of the more extreme stuff I see on here, like my dick will never go in a cage.
I get off on the humiliation of another man sleeping with my wife but we don't go far then that, she get to experience many things and I either get to watch or at least know what other men do with her.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I’m very similar but don’t need a label. All I know is I want to watch my wife fucking another guy, enjoying herself immensely, and not interested in any humiliation. What that makes me l don’t know…but I know what I like and want. Believe she does too as she has been shared before with a close friend and I am longing for it to happen again.
Is it sharing her if she sees other guys for
pay-dates? She's got a guy who really fucks
her well, and he's loaded, so he gives her
300-350 for a fuck date.

I guess what ever you are, I am too. It would be a turn on to see my wife getting pleased by someone else. She doesn't share this idea. However, I have zero interest in surrending to the dominance of her or a bull. So I don't think of myself as a cluck. I think I would be will to share her. I am not open to the cage or being treated like sub human. I am happy for the guys who enjoy this that they are able to get their kicks. I believe none should knock some one else's kink.
Several here have commented on not liking the idea of being caged. In many cases it is for those that are quick cummers or wacking watchers, and is to ensure that they do not cum early. Cumming while the wife's lover is pleasuring her is distracting to both her and her lover, and also results in hubby loosing his aroused state and may result in a charged attitude. Wives do also really enjoy being cleaned after her lover has finished in her, and if hubby has spurted he will not want to clean, or will not really have his heart in the job. Many learn to cum in their cage as they complete their cleanup duty.