I would like to ask you to write dirty, humiliating comments on my wife’s pictures. Thanks!

Although he's not on here much anymore I'm thinking he'll have plenty once I tell him about these fine pictures and what he'd like to do to your sexy wife. :)

Reactions: naturalcucky
My wife is a size matter. Unfortunately, my dick is only a 1,5 inches. That’s why I’m happy when someone else fucks her thoroughly. The cuckold role is absolutely perfect for me. I enjoy everything! For me, a huge pussy cleaning is better than fucking. My dick doesn’t want to stand up anymore, but can cumming it.
DSC03431.JPG

34188281.jpg46454289.jpgDSC05841.JPGDSC05842.JPGP1010302.JPGP1010305.JPG

Reactions: Kev627
I have said this before recently but your wife is a dirty filthy sow. All she's good for is drinking men's spunk. Probably not yours. That pig is fat because she drinks loads of her lover's sperm. She should be paraded on a lead by her lover crawling on all fours like the slag she is into a sex club for men to just use her. Her stomach needs to be filled with spunk until she is heaving but still begging for more! The dirty slag.

• Love
I have said this before recently but your wife is a dirty filthy sow. All she's good for is drinking men's spunk. Probably not yours. That pig is fat because she drinks loads of her lover's sperm. She should be paraded on a lead by her lover crawling on all fours like the slag she is into a sex club for men to just use her. Her stomach needs to be filled with spunk until she is heaving but still begging for more! The dirty slag.
Thanks!
V3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kev627 and slutplay
You're welcome. I have a slag just like yours. She is one of my girlfriends. She just loves to be thrashed with a riding crop. Arse, cunt, and tits. If I didn't do it she would think I didn't love her anymore. She says 'Thank you, Sir' after every stinging stroke. Sadly I haven't seen her since this covid disaster but we text and message regularly.
She loves me to insult her - things like "you dirty cunt, you filthy bitch" and she loves her didloes. She enjoys her gag, blindfold and handcuffs too.
She loves drinking my spunk and pushing her tongue or fingers up my arse. She spends ages licking my anus.
Years ago before we lost touch (until we met up again after many years), I would advertise, before the internet, in a little monthly magazine, for men and women to have sex with her which she loved. We haven't yet resumed that naughty behaviour.
But, like your fat dirty spunk drinking slag, she is a dirty filthy sex sow. Can't wait to see her again. I would love to once again have her used as the fat pig she is.

• Love