I would like to see my wife fucking

After read many post here i just started thinking how would be see my wife enjoying with other but at the same time i feel some jealous. do you think that is normal? how i can make it happen.
IMO totally normal! We even role play that she is fucking strangers, this has her worked up so the dirty talk comes naturally! It is Fun and I hope this will happen for us, but it will be her decision aftercall!!!

After read many post here i just started thinking how would be see my wife enjoying with other but at the same time i feel some jealous. do you think that is normal? how i can make it happen.
Normal? Yes - and then some! You really need to think through your fantasy. Because jealousy is only one of many conflicting emotions you will experience. Will run the gamut ... and you'll be unable to control them ... from excitement to scared to regret to anxiety back to excitement to angst to jealousy. I've been living this and similar lifestyles for 40+ years. Stacey is still a hot wife at 63. I've always, including today, experienced the emotions I described. But for me - and probably guys like me - the plethora of emotions is what makes it exciting and satisfying.

As a bull, I have fucked women in front of their hubbies a number of times. In the beginning it feels strange being watched, but you quickly get into the swing of things and you don't notice him any longer. All I know is that the hubby enjoys it, watching his wife getting satisfied by me. They all seem happy and afterwards, most of them thanks me for taking care of their wife.

As a bull, I have fucked women in front of their hubbies a number of times. In the beginning it feels strange being watched, but you quickly get into the swing of things and you don't notice him any longer. All I know is that the hubby enjoys it, watching his wife getting satisfied by me. They all seem happy and afterwards, most of them thanks me for taking care of their wife.
Thats awesome and the way it should be. If my wife is happy then im happy. Cant wait to go thru all those feelings but as ling as she is fulfilled all that matters

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Jealousy is normal at first. You have to separate "making love" and "sex' in your head AND hers first. Bring a dildo into the bedroom, ask her to play with it, see if it turns you both on then go from there. I went a step further at first and gave the dildo a male's name like"Ben" for instance. When I would use it on her (or when she would use it on herself) I would dirty talk and say things like "How do you like Ben's cock inside you" and "tell me how Ben feels" all the while she is using the dildo. Soon that led to conversations, rules, and eventually a threesome with me and a guy we met at a bar both taking turns pleasing her after a trip to the bar one night last fall. We have had a couple more encounters with him since then, and she has sucked a buddy's cock on a dare. Still exploring this lifestyle but the jealously thing is a hurdle at first. You have to convince both her and yourself that seeing HER gain pleasure from another guy turns you on!! PM me if you have questions. I check the site weekly.

Reactions: casado_caliente
Jealousy is normal at first. You have to separate "making love" and "sex' in your head AND hers first. Bring a dildo into the bedroom, ask her to play with it, see if it turns you both on then go from there. I went a step further at first and gave the dildo a male's name like"Ben" for instance. When I would use it on her (or when she would use it on herself) I would dirty talk and say things like "How do you like Ben's cock inside you" and "tell me how Ben feels" all the while she is using the dildo. Soon that led to conversations, rules, and eventually a threesome with me and a guy we met at a bar both taking turns pleasing her after a trip to the bar one night last fall. We have had a couple more encounters with him since then, and she has sucked a buddy's cock on a dare. Still exploring this lifestyle but the jealously thing is a hurdle at first. You have to convince both her and yourself that seeing HER gain pleasure from another guy turns you on!! PM me if you have questions. I check the site weekly.
Great insight and meaning

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat