If you do actually share your wife....has it helped your sex life as a couple ?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
Has sharing your wife sparked up your sex life as a couple?
Not talking about cuckold (unless it has helped), seems some cucks are denied sex.
Weather she sees another guy(s) alone or with you watching, participating...how has it affected your sex life as a couple?
Are you(the husband) extra horny on a daily basis? Is she?
Do you masterbate more often(alone)? Does she?

Mid 50s couple here, started this about 4 years ago, mfm with a guy we know. Gradually worked up to full-on mfm, taking turns with her, them kissing, bare sex, anal, it's a 3 hour non stop fuck session when he's with us. If one of us is hard she's getting funded. She's very willing to do most anything with him and me. She likes him or me watching her have sex. She's very vocal about how it feels good, great, fantastic whatever. Befor she would usually cum when I licked her, we'd fuck, I'd cum, night over. Now she always cums from him pumping her, she usually cums later on from either fucking or licking, there's been nights she cums again when I do her after he leaves.

Our sex life was OK but now it's crazy. Wife is horny and never denies me sex and often initiates sex. She willingly does things now she "might" do before, swallows no prob, anal usually but not always. She's sucked me off in the car while driving, we've fucked in store dressing rooms, once in a bar women's bathroom stall. After he's been with us she's on fire horny for a good week after. She's still the classy, conservative woman she always was...by day. Between beating off and having sex with her I'd say I cum 20 times a week.

What has it done to your sex life? How long have you been into this? Approx ages?
Thanks

I have been a stag, bull, and cuck, I have always found that my partner getting fucked by another guy has always been a real turn on for me as well as my partner. Right now I am a cuck but not a submissive wimp cuck. Jo just knows she has the power to get fucked when ever she wants. so yes it does help our sex life a lot. The more she fucks John the more I fuck JoJo has come out of her shell a lot since we got into hotwifing

Yes we are stag and vixen. I tell her to fuck and she does. But not with just anyone. She has to fancy them. She's normally drunk and had a bit of gear to hype her up haha. But I set it all up and she just gets on with it. I normally let them start and I may or may not join in at some point. If I don't join in I just fuck her later when the guy or guys leave

I'm the guy, I can't even relate to what a woman feels when having sex or what it's like being horny.
I can relate as a guy anticipating sex and how I feel in my "loins" or how turned on I get watching. Watching my wife with out friend is a HUGE turn on, I sit in a chair we have in our bedroom. I'll sit and watch, my dick is harder that I can ever remember with pre cum oozing. Our friend fucks her for quite a while till he eventually cums. I'm so friggin horny, when I slide into her sometimes I cum in like 5 pumps.
Our friend is the same way, 2nd round, I'll be doing her, he's watching from the chair, his dick hard as a rock. We've compared notes and him and a feel the same.
My wife gets so turned on its like she dosent care who's doing her as long as she's getting pumped, there's been nights she says just that to one of us....come here and fuck me...
It's incredibly erotic for all 3 of us.
If you met us you'd never in a million years guess we're so into this.

I'm the guy, I can't even relate to what a woman feels when having sex or what it's like being horny.
I can relate as a guy anticipating sex and how I feel in my "loins" or how turned on I get watching. Watching my wife with out friend is a HUGE turn on, I sit in a chair we have in our bedroom. I'll sit and watch, my dick is harder that I can ever remember with pre cum oozing. Our friend fucks her for quite a while till he eventually cums. I'm so friggin horny, when I slide into her sometimes I cum in like 5 pumps.
Our friend is the same way, 2nd round, I'll be doing her, he's watching from the chair, his dick hard as a rock. We've compared notes and him and a feel the same.
My wife gets so turned on its like she dosent care who's doing her as long as she's getting pumped, there's been nights she says just that to one of us....come here and fuck me...

It helped us for a few years, but thing fell apart recently. There are layers of complexity, but communication broke down between my wife and I and she met someone else who fills those needs. We are going to separate and figure it out from there. Not what I want, but I am doing the best I can with what is in front of me.

Reactions: coastalkid
We are considerably more sexually active when she has a regular Lover, no doubt!! She comes home still quite excited from what she has been doing, and who she was with, and usually shares that ecitement with me in bed, reliving what she has just done or has come home from a business trip having done. Sometimes she is so excited by what has happened that she calls me ar all hours of the might to tell me about it....and send me to the bathroom to deal with my issue after hearing about it!!

CW

Not talking about cuckold (unless it has helped), seems some cucks are denied sex.
Weather she sees another guy(s) alone or with you watching, participating...how has it affected your sex life as a couple?

Mid 50s couple here, started this about 4 years ago, mfm with a guy we know. Gradually worked up to full-on mfm, taking turns with her, them kissing, bare sex, anal, it's a 3 hour non stop fuck session when he's with us. If one of us is hard she's getting funded. She's very willing to do most anything with him and me. She likes him or me watching her have sex. She's very vocal about how it feels good, great, fantastic whatever. Befor she would usually cum when I licked her, we'd fuck, I'd cum, night over. Now she always cums from him pumping her, she usually cums later on from either fucking or licking, there's been nights she cums again when I do her after he leaves.

Our sex life was OK but now it's crazy. Wife is horny and never denies me sex and often initiates sex. She willingly does things now she "might" do before, swallows no prob, anal usually but not always. She's sucked me off in the car while driving, we've fucked in store dressing rooms, once in a bar women's bathroom stall. After he's been with us she's on fire horny for a good week after. She's still the classy, conservative woman she always was...by day. Between beating off and having sex with her I'd say I cum 20 times a week.

What has it done to your sex life? How long have you been into this? Approx ages?
Thanks
Hi. My wife and I got her, her first bull about two months ago. It has helped our own sex life. I’m 51 and she’s 41.

As the wife half I can't say it sparked up our sex life. But then again it certainly didn't diminish it either. I was 15 when we met and from the second date on we have always had a very active and fulfilling sex life. We have been swingers for over 20 years now and still going strong. I really feel that if you need your sex life spiced up sharing may not be the way to do it. It might have the opposite effect.

Yes, absolutely! I was her first, and since she started having sex with other lovers, she has learned so much, and is far more open to trying new things. She gives amazing blowjobs, something all of her lovers have praised her for, and she has amazing pussy control (she can actually make a man cum just by squeezing her kegel muscles), and still feels tight even after she's fucked one of her well endowed lovers. She went from being adequate but rather unadventuous in bed, to being a sexual dynamo that loves sex! I've never had sex with anyone better, which is an opinion shared by most of her past and present lovers!

Last edited:
Yes, absolutely! I was her first, and since she started having sex with other lovers, she has learned so much, and is far more open to trying new things. She gives amazing blowjobs, something all of her lovers have praised her for, and she has amazing pussy control (she can actually make a man cum just by squeezing her kegel muscles), and still feels tight even after she's fucked one of her well endowed lovers. She went from being adequate but rather unadventuous in bed, to being a sexual dynamo that loves sex! I've never has sex with anyone better, which is an opinion shared by most of her past and present lovers!
Agree with you 100%!

She's my GF, but absofuckinlutely it helped her with her self confidence, self image and realizing, at last, that she's a sexy looking desireable woman. The epitome of MILF!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Get mask up and do i live private zoom so those of us who gets off by watching can unjoy the action. I'd love to watch you and your friend fucking her.

Yes, absolutely! I was her first, and since she started having sex with other lovers, she has learned so much, and is far more open to trying new things. She gives amazing blowjobs, something all of her lovers have praised her for, and she has amazing pussy control (she can actually make a man cum just by squeezing her kegel muscles), and still feels tight even after she's fucked one of her well endowed lovers. She went from being adequate but rather unadventuous in bed, to being a sexual dynamo that loves sex! I've never had sex with anyone better, which is an opinion shared by most of her past and present lovers!
This is heart warming...please share pictures of this awesome slut wife of yours or pm me privately but I think your wife need to be celebrated 🍾

Thanks
Yes improved our sex life ,l love shagging her and she talks telling me how much bigger the cocks are that fuck her....she will insult me call me shrimpdick it is so good, also l wank alot over the things she tells me relating to other guys doing her, l love being a cuckold and being humiliated.

For someone that is not into hard cuckolding like myself, just open relationships:

Good facts: seeing your girl getting along with fine shaped guys makes you wanna take care of yourself. Your girl feels sexier, which surely will make her wet with you or other man. There's nothing like a woman that feels desired. I bet they all get wet with that. You, on the other hand, will feel that you have a woman in your hands that every man wanted to fuck.

Yellow flags: she starts spending more time finding another man/woman than working on the relationship

Red flag: she's losing focus on main tasks because of other man/woman.