If you (the wife) are attracted to someone your husband does not like

Charles

Male
From
IN, US
If you are attracted to someone that your husband does not like, does it affect your willingness to have sex with this guy? I don’t think there is a right or wrong answer, just something that I find interesting. At the beginning of my marriage, my wife had sex with someone that I really did not like. It initially drove me crazy that she did it. I could not get out of my mind the thought and the visual of her giving this ultimate pleasure to someone that I did not like. Ultimately, turned me on like crazy that she went ahead and did what SHE desired. She had no regrets and thoroughly enjoyed the experience with him.

Look forward to thoughts on others experiences!!

When my ex was having sex with other men, we worked together at the same facility. I asked her not to have sex with anyone that I would have to see at work (she wanted an open relationship and I was not into it at the time.) She ended up having sex with a 19-year old kid that worked in maintenance. He went completely white when he found out she was my wife. It would have been nice for her to warn him first! I am not sure how I would handle it now, but I did not like when she was with men that were better looking than me at the time.

Reactions: James7
If you are attracted to someone that your husband does not like, does it affect your willingness to have sex with this guy? I don’t think there is a right or wrong answer, just something that I find interesting. At the beginning of my marriage, my wife had sex with someone that I really did not like. It initially drove me crazy that she did it. I could not get out of my mind the thought and the visual of her giving this ultimate pleasure to someone that I did not like. Ultimately, turned me on like crazy that she went ahead and did what SHE desired. She had no regrets and thoroughly enjoyed the experience with him.

It’s about humiliation I guess. I also love the humiliate people in this way. If they don’t like me I fuck their girl :)

My wife recently mentioned that she has fantasized about a guy we both know who I don’t like. I think the fact that I don’t like him adds to the attraction for her, for him, and the humiliation for me
Does he know that she fantasizes about him? Any chance they will act on it?

Depends on the husband in question. If he’s cucked to the extreme then his opinion would not matter.
If he just a mildly submissive cuck then this could be an issue.

hmmm please more details, satrt with ages :)
Both are 29. I’m 30. I went to grad school with the other guy and he met my wife when she was visiting. They became friendly but I didn’t really like him that much. I was better friends with his gf but he was known as the most attractive guy in the program. My wife agreed that he is really attractive, which annoyed me but turned me on so much

I went to a party at a lifestyle club last summer with a black guy who was my date. We play together some and Mr Hw likes him, they're friends. He's super attractive and popular and always draws a crowd of wives around him. Interestingly, he's not a "BBC", not small but average probably. He's fun though. We went into a room and several other couples managed to come in and some joined us. I really don't like situations where people I haven't invited end up on a bed with me in a group. They always think they can just jump in and fuck me, but I'm pretty good about telling them "no" or moving away from them at the right moment. On this night, a guy who my husband and I know really well from other parties joined in the room with his wife along. My husband REALLY does NOT like this guy that well and has always told me NOT to fuck him. For some reason I let him. He's older and of course he couldn't keep it up during all of this, so it was VERY dissatisfying to say the least. Either way, he HAD fucked me and when I told Mr Hw he was really unhappy about it. That's not characteristic of him at all and he's always stayed quiet when he found out I was cheating with guys or just playing with other guys as a hotwife. I've never seen him angry about a guy fucking me but this time he really was. I guess I messed up. I shouldn't have done it but it was the heat of the moment and I just thought I would get fucking him out of the way. Big mistake. But, my husband knows what he married and he got over it or dealt with it pretty quickly, because he has no other choice really. What's done is done. I WON'T be doing that again! lol

I went to a party at a lifestyle club last summer with a black guy who was my date. We play together some and Mr Hw likes him, they're friends. He's super attractive and popular and always draws a crowd of wives around him. Interestingly, he's not a "BBC", not small but average probably. He's fun though. We went into a room and several other couples managed to come in and some joined us. I really don't like situations where people I haven't invited end up on a bed with me in a group. They always think they can just jump in and fuck me, but I'm pretty good about telling them "no" or moving away from them at the right moment. On this night, a guy who my husband and I know really well from other parties joined in the room with his wife along. My husband REALLY does NOT like this guy that well and has always told me NOT to fuck him. For some reason I let him. He's older and of course he couldn't keep it up during all of this, so it was VERY dissatisfying to say the least. Either way, he HAD fucked me and when I told Mr Hw he was really unhappy about it. That's not characteristic of him at all and he's always stayed quiet when he found out I was cheating with guys or just playing with other guys as a hotwife. I've never seen him angry about a guy fucking me but this time he really was. I guess I messed up. I shouldn't have done it but it was the heat of the moment and I just thought I would get fucking him out of the way. Big mistake. But, my husband knows what he married and he got over it or dealt with it pretty quickly, because he has no other choice really. What's done is done. I WON'T be doing that again! lol
Can you imagine the memories you made for that guy?

Reactions: lookingiansa
Can you imagine the memories you made for that guy?
You know, I was just thinking about that, wondering if (not in this case) if those memories I hold so dear and erotic mean the same thing to the guys who were playing with me. The boys when I was coming of age, Brant, Dr Bob and his wife, my wedding day, honeymoon, the guys just after my honeymoon, the guy who "helped me" try on my new bikini down in FL, the guys from the lake, etc. Not so much the lifestyle stuff, but the early, newlywed cheating stuff. Most have probably forgotten all about me I suppose, other than my husband's friends. It doesn't matter, but I do wonder. I wonder if they ever have me on the "greatest hits reel" when they are having sex with their wives or masturbating.

We saw the band Ambrosia a few weeks ago and they have that line in the song about the guy and his wife as he remembers his old lover, "Sometimes when we make love, I still see your face..."

It got me thinking. Oh well

You know, I was just thinking about that, wondering if (not in this case) if those memories I hold so dear and erotic mean the same thing to the guys who were playing with me. The boys when I was coming of age, Brant, Dr Bob and his wife, my wedding day, honeymoon, the guys just after my honeymoon, the guy who "helped me" try on my new bikini down in FL, the guys from the lake, etc. Not so much the lifestyle stuff, but the early, newlywed cheating stuff. Most have probably forgotten all about me I suppose, other than my husband's friends. It doesn't matter, but I do wonder. I wonder if they ever have me on the "greatest hits reel" when they are having sex with their wives or masturbating.

We saw the band Ambrosia a few weeks ago and they have that line in the song about the guy and his wife as he remembers his old lover, "Sometimes when we make love, I still see your face..."

It got me thinking. Oh well
I do not recall reading about the guy who “helped you” try on your new bikini in Florida, please share, would love to hear it. Your stories are all just so erotic!!

I do not recall reading about the guy who “helped you” try on your new bikini in Florida, please share, would love to hear it. Your stories are all just so erotic!!
I posted that a few years ago. There are others I've withheld so far, honeymoon, guys after honeymoon while my husband was gone to training, Dr Bob and his wife, husband's former student in FL soon after our initial move out of TX. There are several. The "guys after honeymoon" is still a bit touchy because Mr Hw doesn't know all of the details and I've debated about telling him, Others I've been saving.

Reactions: Charles