If your wife refuses to become a hotwife, how do you fulfill your fantasy?

Apr 13, 2023
My lovely wife is very open to trying new sexual things, and our sex life is great. But she has already told me cuckolding is something she definitely will NOT do, and I respect that. Nonetheless, seeing her take a bigger penis is still my fantasy, so this is what we do as a substitue.

I decided that the next best thing I could do was to purchase what's known as a penis extender (it make your penis bigger and fatter) and surprise her with it. The first night I used it, I had it hidden under the bed and the lights were off. When I was giving her oral I put it on, lube it, and once she was really wet I put it in. She gasp and asked, " What did you do?". I replied, "Enjoy the moment. We'll talk later," and began to pound her with it. It was OBVIOUS she enjoyed it. She had never moaned the way she did that night.
Afterwards, to my surprise, she said she still prefers to "feel" me instead of plastic, although she did admit she liked it very much. I told her I would use it only when she felt like it, and she agreed. After all, the hotwife should be in control. The first time she asked for it she told me "invite your friend." Boy that sounded hot!!! Now that is the nickname we use for it, "The Friend." Unfortunately, she doesn't ask for it as often as I would like. But it's still better than nothing, and when we do use it, it's evident she feels the difference, and that alone makes me feel like a real cuckold.

My lovely wife is very open to trying new sexual things, and our sex life is great. But she has already told me cuckolding is something she definitely will NOT do, and I respect that. Nonetheless, seeing her take a bigger penis is still my fantasy, so this is what we do as a substitue.

I decided that the next best thing I could do was to purchase what's known as a penis extender (it make your penis bigger and fatter) and surprise her with it. The first night I used it, I had it hidden under the bed and the lights were off. When I was giving her oral I put it on, lube it, and once she was really wet I put it in. She gasp and asked, " What did you do?". I replied, "Enjoy the moment. We'll talk later," and began to pound her with it. It was OBVIOUS she enjoyed it. She had never moaned the way she did that night.
Afterwards, to my surprise, she said she still prefers to "feel" me instead of plastic, although she did admit she liked it very much. I told her I would use it only when she felt like it, and she agreed. After all, the hotwife should be in control. The first time she asked for it she told me "invite your friend." Boy that sounded hot!!! Now that is the nickname we use for it, "The Friend." Unfortunately, she doesn't ask for it as often as I would like. But it's still better than nothing, and when we do use it, it's evident she feels the difference, and that alone makes me feel like a real cuckold.

It was the same thing I did!! Exactly the same way. And her answer was the same too 😉 Incredible hot. Let me tell, immediately after use the penis sleeve and make her cum many times I fucked her without it and ... WOW never felt her pussy so loose , so wet , almost barely felt her walls!! Cum really quick

...WOW never felt her pussy so loose , so wet , almost barely felt her walls!! Cum really quick
YES! I've done the same thing. I like to imagine I'm getting sloppy seconds, and yes, the loose, wet pussy feels so good. I once asked her if she even feels me after fucking her with the big one. She said yes, but not as much. That, too, was hot to hear.

YES! I've done the same thing. I like to imagine I'm getting sloppy seconds, and yes, the loose, wet pussy feels so good. I once asked her if she even feels me after fucking her with the big one. She said yes, but not as much. That, too, was hot to hear.
Exactly the same answer when I asked her about how my cock felt inside her!! It must be true 😜 lolol 🔥

i learned to photoshop it not the same but its fun

Same for me too! Exactly what Op describe it.

Her pussy feels so good after using it on her and filling up with fake cum. Feeling my cock inside of her while loose and filled with cum sends me over!
Nothing better!!! I’ve used a lot of that fake cum in my wife. Have one cock I use on her that is built just for inserting all this cum. When she orgasums I fill her up. It pushes her completely over the top and out of her mind. Best thing in the world to watch and experience. Highly recommended!!

Last edited:
My wife is frigid, won't play at all in any fashion whatsoever. I eventually gave up and started dating outside the marriage, joined a swinger site, go to themed parties like cuckold parties, cd parties, bbc parties, etc. I would have preferred to do these things with my wife, but it is not an option.
Does your wife know about your adventures?