Im a straight guy but turned on by the sucking of huge cock

There you guys go look but don't touch
Please login or become a member to view

That's a Slab of Kransky...đź‘Ś

I always wonder how my wife would enjoy a big cock when I see one. I think the interest some men have in playing with it themselves comes from the fact that it is something that gives your girl immense pleasure. How can you not be excited about something she likes so much and gets so excited about?

Reactions: SDCuck and Bobby75
I think most men who are cucks are infatuated with big cocks. My husband wanted me with another man but specifically with an extremely well hung man.
tWell he got his wish, now I want nothing but a huge cock.......
What got your cuck hubby thinking about wanting you to fuck a monster cock? Was it pillow talk about big cocks an he saw your reaction or you talking about never having a big cock while in school before getting married to your cuck?

Reactions: SDCuck
He knew I had never had a big cock, my first long term boyfriend was barely 4" when erect. Hubby when I met him was about 5.75 and I thought he was hung....
Little did I know what was in store for me many years later.
I'd say you never say the word Little around your well hung bulls. Lol

Reactions: owlcuck
I think most men who are cucks are infatuated with big cocks. My husband wanted me with another man but specifically with an extremely well hung man.
Well he got his wish, now I want nothing but a huge cock.......
Maybe it's parsing to say it's about context, but I really don't feel infatuation, or even particularly turned-on. Not for myself anyhow. I can confess to a certain fascination and preoccupation about them though sometimes, but the feelings that drive that are probably closer to a mix of admiration/curiosity/wonder, probably tinged with a bit of envy too, quite honestly. And I'm not ashamed to say so.

We're all men, of course, and individually blessed in unique ways, but I do admit to a real feeling of otherness when it comes to that one thing; pretty simply... I don't have that, have ANY idea what it's like to have that! So sure, I do wonder what kind of confidence it might bring to possess that, but also if there might not be higher pressure or burden of expectation regarding performance. Regardless I think it's clear enough to see how it all can be a big erotic trigger, very elemental and foundational in cuckold desire. And it definitely is for međź‘Ť

Honestly, even though I'd love to bring it into our bedroom sometimes, I don't even think size is a be-all-end-all of great sex. The bottom line though, is that I can be impressed by it and wonder what it would be like to have that. And yes, like a lot of other like-minded men, I'm almost always put in mind of what guys who DO have it could do for my wife. For sure, that will always be a turn-on.

Last edited:
I always wonder how my wife would enjoy a big cock when I see one. I think the interest some men have in playing with it themselves comes from the fact that it is something that gives your girl immense pleasure. How can you not be excited about something she likes so much and gets so excited about?
I've never had to wonder as I've watched my take a big dick many, many times. She's very vocal and encourages the guy to fuck her just how she wants it. I watch them, usually close to her body, and get very hard as it disappears into her. She even has a ritual of holding herself up on her elbows, legs spread wide, her feet on the edge of the bed as she's penetrated. Mostly this is for her first time with a guy, but also for the thickest and attractive ones she's fucked.

I've never had to wonder as I've watched my take a big dick many, many times. She's very vocal and encourages the guy to fuck her just how she wants it. I watch them, usually close to her body, and get very hard as it disappears into her. She even has a ritual of holding herself up on her elbows, legs spread wide, her feet on the edge of the bed as she's penetrated. Mostly this is for her first time with a guy, but also for the thickest and attractive ones she's fucked.
You’re a lucky man to have her, and all that. It sounds glorious.

He knew I had never had a big cock, my first long term boyfriend was barely 4" when erect. Hubby when I met him was about 5.75 and I thought he was hung....
Little did I know what was in store for me many years later.
Just stroking my cock thinking about you with three hung bulls all nine to ten inches long with you sucking one of your regular bulls your other regular bull up your ass while you ride the New bull who has ten inches an super thick with cuck hubby waiting to suck all the cum out of you.

I've had plenty of straight guys suck my cock, lick their wife's pussy and/or ass juices off my cock and balls, open their mouth to catch my seed, suck the cum right out of me and of course gobble up that gooey creampie I leave in their Lady's cunt or asshole. Nothing wrong with human sexual expression. Nobody cares how you get your freak on, including where you fit in the dick sucking schema. Go do it, enjoy yourself, find a guy with a big cock and let him fuck your lady, then suck his cock. Eat the cum out of her, then snowball it back and forth in a hot wet erotic sensual kiss. You'll love it!

I don't consider myself bi, but when we do MFM play, my wife really gets off when the two guys play together as well. I've sucked and been sucked... Jacked and been jacked. She'd like to watch us fuck too, but we haven't gone there yet. It started for us when she was sleeping with this guy who was cool with the idea. One night when the three of us were in the throws of passion, he suddenly started sucking my cock. I had no idea but the two of them had been planning it all along. I figured what the hell and returned the favor, which really put my wife into ecstasy heaven. Later in the play between the three of us, he finished in her pussy and I licked her clean of his cum. Then I came in her and he did the same. Probably the hottest experience we've had to date.

I’m not very experienced at the cuck thing and only seen one guy fuck my wife, albeit for 3 days straight.
She quizzed me a lot after that weekend, asking me if I was bi, because I spent so much time looking at his dick. I had some experience with guys, him included. He was a couple of years younger than me and we jerked off together. We were young and he suddenly went down on me. Did not last long though, him not me. He got so excited sucking me he started coming.
so here we were 11 years later and his little cock that used to be the same size as mine was pounding my. I stared a lot, she told me I was looking at his dick when I came. I was, he was sitting on the floor next to her when I was about to get sloppy seconds, from my wife for the first time. His big dick was just laying there half limp and covered in their juices.
I think I was imagining sucking it.

I took my wife with me to get some magic stuff I ended up doing my magic. There and watching her get fucked by a huge black cock I was to busy with he lady but could not get it up taking my wife home I was so turned on and knowing she new how to use your pussy was sexy I loved striking it in her feeling how wet she was and how he's cock felt in her I can and cam over and over now Wana watch but too Wana suck lick and fuck is this wrong

I took my wife with me to get some magic stuff I ended up doing my magic. There and watching her get fucked by a huge black cock I was to busy with he lady but could not get it up taking my wife home I was so turned on and knowing she new how to use your pussy was sexy I loved striking it in her feeling how wet she was and how he's cock felt in her I can and cam over and over now Wana watch but too Wana suck lick and fuck is this wrong
She was fucked by a disembodied cock or by a human person?