Deleted

This was a response from another thread that I posted and I thought it was time to catch all of the new members up on how exactly I got started with the cheating and eventually hotwife lifestyle. This is a response to another post, so it's not totally optimized for being a new post. It is a short account though.

"Keep in mind, in all fairness, my husband and I started down this road VERY early on in our dating life. We made up fantastic sex fantasy stories about other guys, his friends, etc. We were in a long distance relationship for a few years so this is how we coped. He encouraged me to have sex with my gym training partner (but I didn't want to do that). He encouraged me to have sex with other guys and he meant it (in a way). Eventually, he wore me down and I took advantage of it before I was married. I started having regular sex with an ex-boyfriend and my friend's dad (who had been an early sex partner of mine and who I would have a long term affair with after my marriage.) I cheated on my wedding day, on my honeymoon and then pretty frequently afterward. I cheated though, because I didn't want to tell him I was actually doing this in case he never truly meant it. He caught me a few times but never really said anything or I just came up with a lie on the spot. Often, a stupid lie but he never gave me any doubt that he believed the lies. He's posted here since then that he always enjoyed my lies and was turned on by them. We have always been way different than a normal couple. Those cheating years went on for many years and were so much fun for both of us. I wish I could go back to those days but that ship has sailed, long ago. I still enjoy "dating" one on one and am always excited to have great sex with a new partner or a great regular partner. The "lifestyle" itself is a bit boring for us now though, but we still attend various clubs and events. The sex is just kind of "rote" and often unsatisfying, just going through the motions, but certainly some of the situations are still very satisfying.

My husband also actually believed many of my lies when I told them to him. Having him trust me with other guys was very convenient for my sex life. I would tell him I "fooled around" with guys quite often, which he understood to mean just soft stuff, and he saw me do plenty of "fooling around" with his friends, etc but that was never a concern for him. He knew I wasn't doing anything else with them. (oops) I generally did NOT do anything more with his friends though. Just lots of other guys. I had spent the night with other guys on many occasions and was able to just tell him we only "fooled around" a bit or never gave any explanation at all and that was always fine. I'm sure he knew better as soon as he went down on me, but he never doubted me." He was very shocked when he found out how often other guys were fucking me and who they were. He knew I "strayed" once in awhile, but he had no idea I was a, well, "cheating slut wife" to be exact. I own the title though, I owe him that. Other guys certainly knew it and sought me out because of it.

Mr HWotwife

This was a response from another thread that I posted and I thought it was time to catch all of the new members up on how exactly I got started with the cheating and eventually hotwife lifestyle. This is a response to another post, so it's not totally optimized for being a new post. It is a short account though.

"Keep in mind, in all fairness, my husband and I started down this road VERY early on in our dating life. We made up fantastic sex fantasy stories about other guys, his friends, etc. We were in a long distance relationship for a few years so this is how we coped. He encouraged me to have sex with my gym training partner (but I didn't want to do that). He encouraged me to have sex with other guys and he meant it (in a way). Eventually, he wore me down and I took advantage of it before I was married. I started having regular sex with an ex-boyfriend and my friend's dad (who had been an early sex partner of mine and who I would have a long term affair with after my marriage.) I cheated on my wedding day, on my honeymoon and then pretty frequently afterward. I cheated though, because I didn't want to tell him I was actually doing this in case he never truly meant it. He caught me a few times but never really said anything or I just came up with a lie on the spot. Often, a stupid lie but he never gave me any doubt that he believed the lies. He's posted here since then that he always enjoyed my lies and was turned on by them. We have always been way different than a normal couple. Those cheating years went on for many years and were so much fun for both of us. I wish I could go back to those days but that ship has sailed, long ago. I still enjoy "dating" one on one and am always excited to have great sex with a new partner or a great regular partner. The "lifestyle" itself is a bit boring for us now though, but we still attend various clubs and events. The sex is just kind of "rote" and often unsatisfying, just going through the motions, but certainly some of the situations are still very satisfying.

My husband also actually believed many of my lies when I told them to him. Having him trust me with other guys was very convenient for my sex life. I would tell him I "fooled around" with guys quite often, which he understood to mean just soft stuff, and he saw me do plenty of "fooling around" with his friends, etc but that was never a concern for him. He knew I wasn't doing anything else with them. (oops) I generally did NOT do anything more with his friends though. Just lots of other guys. I had spent the night with other guys on many occasions and was able to just tell him we only "fooled around" a bit or never gave any explanation at all and that was always fine. I'm sure he knew better as soon as he went down on me, but he never doubted me." He was very shocked when he found out how often other guys were fucking me and who they were. He knew I "strayed" once in awhile, but he had no idea I was a, well, "cheating slut wife" to be exact. I own the title though, I owe him that. Other guys certainly knew it and sought me out because of it.

Mrs Hotwife
I would love to read about the best fuck you ever had an what make it so hott for you.

Reactions: Desperado

Mrs Hotwife
i wish my wife had been like you.

Mrs Hotwife
Your husband is very lucky!

Mrs Hotwife
very interesting. how were you able to find the time to cheat so often? where & how did it happen? where did you find other consenting adults?

I didn't cheat when we were engaged until close to our wedding. At that point I began having sex with an ex-boyfriend and an ex-lover. I had a long term affair with the ex-lover whenever I or we would visit my hometown and I did so for a number of years. On our wedding night I had sex with one of his groomsmen, long story, was posted here for a long time and then removed. On our honeymoon I had sex with the guy who owned the B and B we stayed in. He and his wife had "groomed" me in that situation for a few months after I visited the location with my sister before my wedding. I already knew I wasn't going to be faithful to my husband because I was CERTAIN to have sex with him (them) during our stay. When we got home from our honeymoon my husband left for a couple of months for a training course and I had sex with a few friends of mine and his. Not too many guys but nearly every day. I calmed down after that for about a year because I felt I was getting out of control but still met a few guys when we were on vacations during that year. When we moved out west and began going to the lake every weekend or on ski trips with his boss and other acquaintances it was easy to find guys and I mostly only cheated during those trips. His boss eventually began "setting me up" with guys and inviting them on our trips to the lake and mountains. Going to the lake or on a ski trip for me was like you guys going out to the bar on Friday night. It was my opportunity for sex with other men and it was easy once I started. At our summer ranch I began a long term affair with a young "cowboy" who I enjoyed helping with the horses and who would take me riding and on overnight riding and camping trips out to the remote locations. He was paid well to keep me entertained and we both enjoyed it. I played with a few other guys in the bunkhouse when I would hang out with them drinking and playing cards, etc. There were other situations along the way but once we got into the lifestyle then I began dating guys whenever I wanted and I still do today. I meet guys at bars or online on lifestyle sites mostly. Just random situations. I meet guys when I'm on vacation with my husband too. That is the quick, short answer. FWIW

Mrs Hotwife
Thank you for sharing

I didn't cheat when we were engaged until close to our wedding. At that point I began having sex with an ex-boyfriend and an ex-lover. I had a long term affair with the ex-lover whenever I or we would visit my hometown and I did so for a number of years. On our wedding night I had sex with one of his groomsmen, long story, was posted here for a long time and then removed. On our honeymoon I had sex with the guy who owned the B and B we stayed in. He and his wife had "groomed" me in that situation for a few months after I visited the location with my sister before my wedding. I already knew I wasn't going to be faithful to my husband because I was CERTAIN to have sex with him (them) during our stay. When we got home from our honeymoon my husband left for a couple of months for a training course and I had sex with a few friends of mine and his. Not too many guys but nearly every day. I calmed down after that for about a year because I felt I was getting out of control but still met a few guys when we were on vacations during that year. When we moved out west and began going to the lake every weekend or on ski trips with his boss and other acquaintances it was easy to find guys and I mostly only cheated during those trips. His boss eventually began "setting me up" with guys and inviting them on our trips to the lake and mountains. Going to the lake or on a ski trip for me was like you guys going out to the bar on Friday night. It was my opportunity for sex with other men and it was easy once I started. At our summer ranch I began a long term affair with a young "cowboy" who I enjoyed helping with the horses and who would take me riding and on overnight riding and camping trips out to the remote locations. He was paid well to keep me entertained and we both enjoyed it. I played with a few other guys in the bunkhouse when I would hang out with them drinking and playing cards, etc. There were other situations along the way but once we got into the lifestyle then I began dating guys whenever I wanted and I still do today. I meet guys at bars or online on lifestyle sites mostly. Just random situations. I meet guys when I'm on vacation with my husband too. That is the quick, short answer. FWIW

Mrs Hotwife
Absolutely LOVE your posts and experiences!! Thanks so much for taking the time to share them. All of your experiences sound so HOT, but there are a few in here that really have a WOW, love it factor to me.

Long term affair with an ex lover is so erotic!!
Sex with his friends, WOW!!
Long term affair with the young “cowboy”
”dating” whenever you want is also such a turn on

Again, I love all of your stories/experiences. Long term affairs have several things that make them SO hot. They are deliberate, the guy knows that you are married yet he gets to continue to have sex with you. There is something that you posted in an earlier post that I think would be even more likely in long term affairs. You said that there is nothing you would do for your husband that you would not do for the other guys and I LOVE that, it must be a total turn on for the guys you are with. In a long term affair, I have to imagine that you would do EVERYTHING that you have done with your husband!!

Again, thanks for taking the time to post your adventures.

Reactions: Hwcouple702

Mrs Hotwife
Did guys here that you were easy....and so looked out for you knowing you would fuck ?

Some did, yes. I've talked about having a "reputation" in past articles and LSM articles and I think a reputation is a great thing for a wife who's adventurous. I didn't want much of a reputation back in high school but I shaved my pubic hair so that maybe the popular girls would notice and word would get around a bit. I NEVER wanted a reputation as a "slut" around the school in specific and NEVER EVER wanted to do anything to embarrass my dad or family. My sister was a year younger than me and might have been worse! lol Word probably never got around because the other girls most likely didn't think of shaving pubic hair as "slutty" at all. It was in my mind, as is MUCH of what turns me on or turns any of us on or informs our thinking and behavior in this lifestyle.

The trouble with a "reputation" is that your husband also has to live with it. A wife with a reputation is a tricky thing depending upon just what that reputation amounts to and why a wife has it. I mentioned that I kind of had lots of sex right after my marriage when my husband was gone for a couple of months for training. I was VERY CONCERNED about my reputation at that moment and what he would think if he found out. I continued sex with my partners there because as soon as he came back we were moving away and I knew I could "reset" my reputation and not embarrass him too much. He would have been very embarrassed by my behavior right after our marriage if he had known at the time. He knew EVERY guy who fucked me while he was away so that would have been bad. He did know a bit about his friend Rick, somewhat though, and I can tell that story later.

I was so concerned about my reputation after my boyfriend at the time I met my husband embarrassed and shamed me when I mentioned anal sex to him. It was awful and I did NOT mention my enjoyment of anal sex to even my husband for quite some time after we were married because I didn't want to risk losing him over my "wild, slutty" desires. I did tell a few others though, so when I was cheating I was able to experience a bit of anal, just not with my husband at the time. It was a relief to finally be married to a guy who was pretty "understanding" of my ways.

I certainly had a reputation as a wife who fucked around with his boss and the guys his boss told and eventually "recruited" for me. I probably discussed that in our LSM article about the lake. I thought that was an unimaginable turn on and I loved that I had it. His boss carefully crafted it and did so in a way that would not lead to embarrassment to my husband.

Anyway, too much information I'm sure and I doubt most people care much about reading these things, but they just happened that way. By the way, now that I'm a hotwife and I play with lots of guys, sometimes their friends will reach out to me because they've been told by a former lover that I live in a certain place and like to play around. It's fun really.

Mrs Hotwife

By the way, I only had vaginal sex with 4 guys before I was married, so I didn't really "get around", I just had lots of sex with certain few guys. I gave 2 other guys oral once at a party and never saw them again and had frequent oral and anal sex with my two friends when I was coming of age, but not vaginal (well, sort of, it's a bit murky, kind of like being a "cusp virgin", but they knew how my pussy felt, to be certain).

My wife cheated on me lots she was being fuckeed by a guy for 12 months before we we'd and three days before the ceremony.....two years in and after lots of cheating l found out l also found out it turned me on and things were never the same again, l would have loved to have found out she cheated on our wedding day.

Some did, yes. I've talked about having a "reputation" in past articles and LSM articles and I think a reputation is a great thing for a wife who's adventurous. I didn't want much of a reputation back in high school but I shaved my pubic hair so that maybe the popular girls would notice and word would get around a bit. I NEVER wanted a reputation as a "slut" around the school in specific and NEVER EVER wanted to do anything to embarrass my dad or family. My sister was a year younger than me and might have been worse! lol Word probably never got around because the other girls most likely didn't think of shaving pubic hair as "slutty" at all. It was in my mind, as is MUCH of what turns me on or turns any of us on or informs our thinking and behavior in this lifestyle.

The trouble with a "reputation" is that your husband also has to live with it. A wife with a reputation is a tricky thing depending upon just what that reputation amounts to and why a wife has it. I mentioned that I kind of had lots of sex right after my marriage when my husband was gone for a couple of months for training. I was VERY CONCERNED about my reputation at that moment and what he would think if he found out. I continued sex with my partners there because as soon as he came back we were moving away and I knew I could "reset" my reputation and not embarrass him too much. He would have been very embarrassed by my behavior right after our marriage if he had known at the time. He knew EVERY guy who fucked me while he was away so that would have been bad. He did know a bit about his friend Rick, somewhat though, and I can tell that story later.

I was so concerned about my reputation after my boyfriend at the time I met my husband embarrassed and shamed me when I mentioned anal sex to him. It was awful and I did NOT mention my enjoyment of anal sex to even my husband for quite some time after we were married because I didn't want to risk losing him over my "wild, slutty" desires. I did tell a few others though, so when I was cheating I was able to experience a bit of anal, just not with my husband at the time. It was a relief to finally be married to a guy who was pretty "understanding" of my ways.

I certainly had a reputation as a wife who fucked around with his boss and the guys his boss told and eventually "recruited" for me. I probably discussed that in our LSM article about the lake. I thought that was an unimaginable turn on and I loved that I had it. His boss carefully crafted it and did so in a way that would not lead to embarrassment to my husband.

Anyway, too much information I'm sure and I doubt most people care much about reading these things, but they just happened that way. By the way, now that I'm a hotwife and I play with lots of guys, sometimes their friends will reach out to me because they've been told by a former lover that I live in a certain place and like to play around. It's fun really.

Mrs Hotwife

By the way, I only had vaginal sex with 4 guys before I was married, so I didn't really "get around", I just had lots of sex with certain few guys. I gave 2 other guys oral once at a party and never saw them again and had frequent oral and anal sex with my two friends when I was coming of age, but not vaginal (well, sort of, it's a bit murky, kind of like being a "cusp virgin", but they knew how my pussy felt, to be certain).
It is always a big turn on reading your stories an please keep them cumming. lol

The trouble with a "reputation" is that your husband also has to live with it. A wife with a reputation is a tricky thing depending upon just what that reputation amounts to and why a wife has it. I mentioned that I kind of had lots of sex right after my marriage when my husband was gone for a couple of months for training. I was VERY CONCERNED about my reputation at that moment and what he would think if he found out. I continued sex with my partners there because as soon as he came back we were moving away and I knew I could "reset" my reputation and not embarrass him too much. He would have been very embarrassed by my behavior right after our marriage if he had known at the time. He knew EVERY guy who fucked me while he was away (but he obviously had no idea they were fucking me) so that would have been bad. He did know a bit about his friend Rick, somewhat though, and I can tell that story later.

Mrs Hotwife

Actually, this is not too much information, I love reading your posts. They are very well written and thought provoking. Look forward to hearing the story about Rick. I think it is kind of hot that he knew every guy who fucked you while he was away. Apparently your husband’s embarrassment was not enough to stop you from doing it. Is it possible that you enjoyed some of that aspect? Maybe not, just a thought as I read your post.

Reactions: btweets
If you are referencing me, I don't fit that definition. I'm VERY selective about who I have sex with and do pass up sex with guys, even if they are hot, if the date doesn't turn my mind on.

Mrs Hotwife
Ok, however you want. Your posts definitely reminded of the term and the film when you started to illustrate your escapades ;)

Ms. Hotwife, you are the absolute epitome
of a true MILF: Attractive, confident, self assured.

You know what you want, need & expect of men.

Nymphomanic?? Indeed, writer WISHES you were so and no the sensual, selective woman you are.

No explanations due to that hump!

Reactions: Hwcouple702