I'm feeling jealous on my gf

Jun 24, 2021
I planted a seed of cuckolding fantasy in my gf brain who is a innocent girl. But after that she agreed to have sex with one of my friend. I haven't told him about it and asked my gf to seduce him when he was in my room. One day when he was with me i gave my shorts to him and asked him to wear them. He wore that shorts and we both are watching television. I wantedly kept romantic scenes and we both are enjoying it

Before that i already Messaged my gf to come to my home. She arrived with a beautiful dress btw my gf was little chubby with big tits and ass.
I said my gf to sit next to my friend and I'll go out and buy some groceries.

I want out and eagerly watching from the window.
My gf moved closer to my friend and he aslo adjusting his dick to seduce my gf. (That was amazing 😍)
They both are sweating alot. My gf noticed that his dick was sooo huge and thick. She couldn't control it and slowly kept her hand on his thighs and touched his dick with her fingers. Then my friend grabbed her and gave a liplock by pressing her big boobs. (He was very tall and has a huge body, my gf was very small infront of him).
Afte some romance he fell on my gf and fucked her like a horse. I've ejaculated by seeing it without touching my dick.
He fucked soo good that my gf told him that my bf can't satisfy me but you are a good fucker.
After that day gf was not interested to fuck with me but everyday she was going to fuck with my friend.
What should I do to make her to comeback to me?

I planted a seed of cuckolding fantasy in my gf brain who is a innocent girl. But after that she agreed to have sex with one of my friend. I haven't told him about it and asked my gf to seduce him when he was in my room. One day when he was with me i gave my shorts to him and asked him to wear them. He wore that shorts and we both are watching television. I wantedly kept romantic scenes and we both are enjoying it

Before that i already Messaged my gf to come to my home. She arrived with a beautiful dress btw my gf was little chubby with big tits and ass.

My gf moved closer to my friend and he aslo adjusting his dick to seduce my gf. (That was amazing 😍)
They both are sweating alot. My gf noticed that his dick was sooo huge and thick. She couldn't control it and slowly kept her hand on his thighs and touched his dick with her fingers. Then my friend grabbed her and gave a liplock by pressing her big boobs. (He was very tall and has a huge body, my gf was very small infront of him).
Afte some romance he fell on my gf and fucked her like a horse. I've ejaculated by seeing it without touching my dick.
He fucked soo good that my gf told him that my bf can't satisfy me but you are a good fucker.
After that day gf was not interested to fuck with me but everyday she was going to fuck with my friend.
You don't. You stay together as bf and gf but leave the love making to your friend. She deserves a real man's cock in her and I'm sure you agree or you wouldn't have posted this lol. Be a good cuckold, let him have her pussy from now on!

She's gone honey...:ROFLMAO:

Thats what friends are for you do the licking and clean up and he will fuck her. Don`t forget to thank him too.

Either live with it or move on, she’s not your wife, no matter what you’re not going to fuck her again.

Best you can now hope for is sloppy seconds. 😜

What should I do to make her to comeback to

We are still together but she don't like to have sex with me n not even having romance. But also i want to watch them fucking n clean her pussy for that also she was not agreeing 😓 her sounds driving me crazy, when they get into their room I'll cum with excitement. Those sounds are 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩. She never accepted me to fuck her ass but now she is allowing him to fuck her ass even in pain that lucky bustard.

You are a cuckold now and you must accepted... You can stay to your new role or you can leave from the relationship and find another girlfriend... And be careful... Don't play games that you can't handle it...

You are a cuckold now and you must accepted... You can stay to your new role or you can leave from the relationship and find another girlfriend... And be careful... Don't play games that you can't handle it...
You can't, the ball, so to speak is in her court. Sometimes the sizzle is better than the steak.