I'm Going To Do It! I'm Sending My Panties!

SHE REALLY DID IT!! Wow! Just wow!! Well I’m extremely happy to say that I am in fact the very lucky guy that was on the receiving end of a pair of the Victoria Secret panties which were previously owned and “worn” by the beautiful, sexy and the lovely, Hwcouple702!! 🥰 I can’t help but feel I willingly owe you all, and MsHw a detailed description of the many different and extremely heightened visual and aroma sensations I experienced upon receiving them. If you’re interested, I’ll do my best to share the details with you all. DAMN HER PUSSY SMELLS AMAZING!!!!!
😘

I’m not sure if anyone is interested in hearing the details about what it was like to actually receive a sexy, well worn pair of panties from the Beautiful and Stunning, Mrs. Hwcouple702, but this was my experience..

First and foremost I’d like to say, Mrs Hw THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! What a total turn on!! When they arrived in the mail I immediately brought the envelope to my nose and I could smell her perfume. Wow, what an incredibly sexy scent! I kid you not, the first thought that went through my head was, I wonder if anyone at the post office was also able to smell her? Lol! 😂 At that initial smell, my cock quickly started getting hard and I was getting increasingly excited and really just wanted to tear the letter open and get straight to the prize. However I had to quickly remind myself this was special and that I was only going to experience this once, and wanted to make sure I took my time to thoroughly enjoy it. I was extra careful in opening it too. Didn’t want to accidentally damage her panties. Well I guess they’re my panties. No wait, what. No, they’re her panties. But she gave them to me, so yeah, technically they’re my panties now! Lol!! 🤣😂I took them out and my mind went straight to the stored images in my memory of her wearing these same exact panties in the pictures. My cock was now rock hard!! 🍆I had planned and tried really hard to hold back as long as I could, in keeping myself from doing what I wanted to do the most, to smell and taste them!! 😛 I focused my attention on their appearance instead. I took notice of how soft they felt and how sexy they were. My eyes were completely fixated and naturally drawn to the clearly noticeable stains. I looked closely for any and all traces of where her beautiful pussy had just previously been. Getting that close and seeing the sweet pussy butter she had left for me, I just couldn’t hold back any longer. I had to smell them!!

I suddenly felt as if all my senses were working at a new sexually heightened level. Here I was, finally holding in my hands, these sexy panties sent to me by such a beautiful Woman while her sexy aroma filled the air! Focusing on the exact place I had taken notice from the pictures she had sent, and where the stains were. As well as where I anticipated they would have been in contact rubbing against and possibly even inside that incredible pussy. I fully exhaled and brought them into full contact against my nose, deeply inhaling and taking in all the intoxicating scents. Omg, that was absolutely amazing!!!! Her pussy smelled INCREDIBLE!!! I’ve never wanted to fuck someone as much as I wanted to fuck her in my entire life!!!! 🍆🍆🍆 It felt as if all my blood instantly rushed and completely filled my cock!! I kept looking for an even stronger spot, I just couldn’t get enough of her scent!! My mind frantically went to wishing I could be one of those lucky guys I’ve seen in the pictures she’s shared! Knowing that they were so fortunate and blessed to have felt, tasted and smelled all of her in person!!! That’s a thought I haven’t been able to get out of my head.. both of them!! Ha. 🤩 Well I didn’t waste too much time before I brought them to my mouth. Again wanting to find the best spot, I looked and smelled until I found it. I licked but couldn’t really taste anything. Then I was afraid if I got them too wet, the scent would be completely lost. The smell was so intoxicating and my cock was so fucking hard, I couldn’t stop myself. Without any thought whatsoever, I was now on autopilot. I grabbed my lube, put the panties tightly to my nose and frantically began stroking my throbbing cock like I haven’t in I don’t know how long!! I closed my eyes and imagined that I had just been eating her soaking wet pussy, and that I was now pounding the pussy I had often dreamed of fucking!!! Harder and harder, faster and faster I fucked myself. Then the last thought that somehow snuck its way into my sexually overloaded head was imagining the pictures and video shared for everyone to see!! OMG!!!!! I CAME SO FUCKING HARD!!!!! I CAME SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!! I JUST KEPT CUMMING AND CUMMING!!!! I HONESTLY DON’T KNOW IF I’VE EVER CUM THAT HARD AND THAT MUCH IN MY LIFE!!!! Lol!! 😜 And as soon as I had finished, I wished I had recorded it!!! Damn it!!! Lol!! I was just too overly excited it never entered my mind!! It was an absolutely AMAZING experience and one that I will truly cherish!!! I’ll post some pictures so you all know I’m being completely honest. Thank you again so much, Hwcouple702 😊🥰😘

Did you do it?
Yes I sent them to btweets and he wrote about it. I think I need to send another pair and do a better job this time...

[IMG alt="btweets"]https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/data/avatars/s/20/20988.jpg?1633732058[/IMG]

btweets

Male​

Dec 13, 2019

SHE REALLY DID IT!! Wow! Just wow!! Well I’m extremely happy to say that I am in fact the very lucky guy that was on the receiving end of a pair of the Victoria Secret panties which were previously owned and “worn” by the beautiful, sexy and the lovely, Hwcouple702!! 🥰 I can’t help but feel I willingly owe you all, and MsHw a detailed description of the many different and extremely heightened visual and aroma sensations I experienced upon receiving them. If you’re interested, I’ll do my best to share the details with you all. DAMN HER PUSSY SMELLS AMAZING!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022

Attachments

• 1673241548826.gif
    1673241548826.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 47
  • 1673241548857.gif
    1673241548857.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 43
  • 1673241548842.gif
    1673241548842.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 27
  • 1673241548877.gif
    1673241548877.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 44
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: btweets
I have no interest in panties.. I want the real thing...
Well of course there’s nothing better than the real thing, and especially when it comes to Mrs Hwcouple702!! She is without a doubt the most desirable HW on this site!! No offense to any of the other many beautiful and sexy women!! But there’s just something extra special about Mrs Hwcouple702 !!

Yes I sent them to btweets and he wrote about it. I think I need to send another pair and do a better job this time...

[IMG alt="btweets"]https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/data/avatars/s/20/20988.jpg?1633732058[/IMG]

btweets

Male​

Dec 13, 2019

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
I too wish I had done a better job as we had previously discussed, once I received them!! Taken pictures etc... which I still plan on doing. I actually took them out of the baggie just the other night and was very disappointed to discover that other than the smell of your perfume, which I absolutely love, most of your natural scent had faded away... 😔😔 Now not to be greedy in any way whatsoever, as I already feel totally blessed, I would be so absolutely grateful and feel even more incredibly special to receive another pair, and to do things much better if I were given a second chance!! 😊😘😍I understand that’s asking for a lot, but I’ve been thinking of some other ideas to make it even hotter and kinkier than the first time... 😊😜

OK, I've found the soon to be new owner of this pair of panties! I will keep you posted. If this turns out to be fun then perhaps I will do it again soon. I'm actually pretty excited, this is thrilling. I hope it's sexy and not gross.
it,s very kinky&naughty and also very sweet you want to send your panties to very horny men turned on by such a sexy woman as you,if you would send them also to me,belgium,please let me know how to buy them