I'm Going To Do It! I'm Sending My Panties!

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
So, does somebody still want me to send you my panties? I have a pair that I wore to a concert last night and decided that they are old and uncomfortable now so I'm not going to wear them anymore. I actually had my husband video me taking them off infront of a huge crowd at our Uber pickup last night, but when we got home he found that it hadn't recorded. So, I told him I would put them back on and to take a few pics in our bedroom rocker so that you guys could see where they came from and that I was actually wearing them.
Now I need to know who to give them to. First, I haven't washed them at all, I just took them off and put them in a baggie to send to someone. So if that grosses you out, I can find somebody else who is in to that sort of thing. It's no problem and no offense either way.
I need an address to send them to, whatever works for you, and I will send them on Monday if able. I would like something in return though. I'm going to post the quick story about them and a few pics of me wearing and taking them off, but I really think the other members and I would be extremely turned on if you would post some pics "opening the package", maybe sniffing, licking or whatever the panties. If that's too gross then I don't mind, really. I'm not sure which of you guys would be in to that, I would also like you to make some kind of description, the sight, the aroma, whatever you feel about them because it would be a turn on story. Definitely make plenty of lewd and dirty comments about what you are thinking, fantasy, and about me!

It would be fantastic if you could have your significant other put them on (I HAVE NO DISEASES) and then you could give her oral or pull them aside and have sex with her while she wears them. If you cum in her and the panties it would be even hotter. Or, you could just masturbate into them to one of my pics on the site, if nothing else.

I know this sounds really goofy and weird, but Mr Hw and I would get a great thrill out of something like that and so would others on the site. If it's not your thing then that's fine. Hope you don't think I'm "too weird" after this. You know I'm wired a bit differently and get at thrill out of guys enjoying me and entertaining them. There's nothing else really. Just a fun and a unique opportunity.
It seemed that so many guys were turned on by the video of the member I met and by Charles's (another member here) description of seeing me at random on that flight last May. The reality is over the top fun. I need to find someone who I can trust to have fun with the panties and cooperate with me in this fun little experience.

Mrs Hw
PS I think you know I'm not out to "stalk" anyone or anything else with an address. In fact, I will delete it as soon as I've sent the package. You don't even need to give me a home address, just somewhere to send them. Whatever you are comfortable with.

1662325883002.png

1662324279043.png

1662325442243.png

1662324374766.png

Last edited:
So, does somebody still want me to send you my panties? I have a pair that I wore to a concert last night and decided that they are old and uncomfortable now so I'm not going to wear them anymore. I actually had my husband video me taking them off infront of a huge crowd at our Uber pickup last night, but when we got home he found that it hadn't recorded. So, I told him I would put them back on and to take a few pics in our bedroom rocker so that you guys could see where they came from and that I was actually wearing them.
Now I need to know who to give them to. First, I haven't washed them at all, I just took them off and put them in a baggie to send to someone. So if that grosses you out, I can find somebody else who is in to that sort of thing. It's no problem and no offense either way.
I need an address to send them to, whatever works for you, and I will send them on Monday if able. I would like something in return though. I'm going to post the quick story about them and a few pics of me wearing and taking them off, but I really think the other members and I would be extremely turned on if you would post some pics "opening the package", maybe sniffing, licking or whatever the panties. If that's too gross then I don't mind, really. I'm not sure which of you guys would be in to that, I would also like you to make some kind of description, the sight, the aroma, whatever you feel about them because it would be a turn on story. Definitely make plenty of lewd and dirty comments about what you are thinking, fantasy, and about me!

It would be fantastic if you could have your significant other put them on (I HAVE NO DISEASES) and then you could give her oral or pull them aside and have sex with her while she wears them. If you cum in her and the panties it would be even hotter. Or, you could just masturbate into them to one of my pics on the site, if nothing else.

I know this sounds really goofy and weird, but Mr Hw and I would get a great thrill out of something like that and so would others on the site. If it's not your thing then that's fine. Hope you don't think I'm "too weird" after this. You know I'm wired a bit differently and get at thrill out of guys enjoying me and entertaining them. There's nothing else really. Just a fun and a unique opportunity.
It seemed that so many guys were turned on by the video of the member I met and by Charles's (another member here) description of seeing me at random on that flight last May. The reality is over the top fun. I need to find someone who I can trust to have fun with the panties and cooperate with me in this fun little experience.

Mrs Hw
PS I think you know I'm not out to "stalk" anyone or anything else with an address. In fact, I will delete it as soon as I've sent the package. You don't even need to give me a home address, just somewhere to send them. Whatever you are comfortable with.

View attachment 961222

1662324279043.png

View attachment 961199

1662324374766.png
That is so hot!!! I sent a pair of my wife’s panties to a member on here and he failed to send the pics that he promised of him “enjoying” them. It was still hot that he said he liked them, but I really wanted to see more! Hope it works out for you!

If I had a more impressive member, I would offer my services… I offered this for another member and I was thinking about the same thing, with having my wife wearing the panties and rubbing her juices into our juices! That sounds amazing to me.

Another idea was for the husband to cum in a little jar and using his cum as a lube while I pleasured my wife with her biggest toy and finally me adding my own cum to her sore Pussy before cleaning her up with my tongue!

Best of luck finding a worthy member with a more than worthy member! Can’t wait to see and hear more!

Mrs Hw

View attachment 961222

1662324279043.png

View attachment 961199

1662324374766.png
You are simply AMAZING!!! We are all so very fortunate to have you both sharing your stories and pictures!!! 😍🥰😘

Mrs Hw

View attachment 961222

1662324279043.png

View attachment 961199

1662324374766.png
I've never wanted to be a pair of panties so much in all my life.

Mrs Hw

View attachment 961222

1662324279043.png

View attachment 961199

1662324374766.png
I learned about sniffing worn panties from a movie when i was young, maybe 16 or 17, where the main character gets caught with a pair pulled over his head while he beats off in the bathroom stall. I was grossed out. Fast forward to now, I’m 37, married, then divorced, never sniffed my wife’s panties, didn’t think of it, as I had the real thing. Anyway, My wife leaves me, and I start to rent rooms for extra income. I rented one room to Greta, who was a sexy blonde with long, straight hair that reached down to the top of her ass. I rarely saw her, because she waitressed at night, while I worked in the day. One day i was home a little early, and she was leaving for her shift, at 4 PM. She had changed into her outfit, which was a short skirt and a tight top. She had just showered and her nipples were hard and damp against her top, showing the areola and outline of her breast. It made me horny as hell, and when she left, I waited about 15 mInutes, then stripped naked and wnet up to her room. At first I just smelled how good her bedroom was, then looked around and didn’t see anything…at first. I kept rooting around, and found a pile of dirty laundry, and pulled out a pair of white panties. Then I smelled my first of what would become almost a daily thing, Greta would leave for work, I would get home from work and go up and get her freshly worn pair and bring them down to my room and masturbate. The pussy odor is delicious, musky, primal, sweet, and I became a pro at putting them over my head, each leg hole around my ears, and the patch on the pussy over my mouth and nose. I would start at the top of the patch, and smell and taste her urine, then slowly slide the patch down until the pussy smell is strongest, taking long, slow breathes of her womanhood. Sometime for fun, i would keep lulling the patch down until her ass hit my nose and faintly smell her shit, which would slow me down from coming quickly, then slide the pussy patch back to my nose and inhale her cunt deeply, jerking off a huge load. BONUS: found out later that summer that she was a lesbian. All I know is her pussy was clean and smelled so good, I miss it badly.

Mrs Hw

View attachment 961222

1662324279043.png

View attachment 961199

1662324374766.png
I'd rather slip those panties off of you and give you some deep dick for a lonnnnnnnng weekend then you can wear those messy panties for the rest of the night and we can send them a video of it too... 😈 🔥🔥🔥🔥
View media item 232702

OK, I've found the soon to be new owner of this pair of panties! I will keep you posted. If this turns out to be fun then perhaps I will do it again soon. I'm actually pretty excited, this is thrilling. I hope it's sexy and not gross.
To me it’s in the naughty section, not the nasty section. Some would probably kill to receive them (Me for example) Some will find the idea repugnant. I’m thinking on this forum, overwhelming support and agreement.

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
OK, I've found the soon to be new owner of this pair of panties! I will keep you posted. If this turns out to be fun then perhaps I will do it again soon. I'm actually pretty excited, this is thrilling. I hope it's sexy and not gross.
Pretty sure there’s a bunch of guys here with hard dicks, so the evidence would indicate that it’s SEXY!