I'm Going To Do It! I'm Sending My Panties!

Just curious what something like would go for? And I guess the second question would be how much would their aroma resemble your wife’s scent?

About 25$ now I guess that would be kind of tough to say only because I have not had a pair of her panties sent to myself.but she could wear them for a day maybe longer. Or be fucked In them. Or workout In them. Or also one of her perfumes sprayed on them .

Reactions: artman6060
About 25$ now I guess that would be kind of tough to say only because I have not had a pair of her panties sent to myself.but she could wear them for a day maybe longer. Or be fucked In them. Or workout In them. Or also one of her perfumes sprayed on them .
Just thinking about this for what my kinks are, I wouldn’t want the perfume. Sex, workout, arousal-YES. I dunno how this would work or even IF it would work, but MRS Hwcouple702 has planted a fantasy in my brain. In turn that has created an itch I’d like to scratch.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Just thinking about this for what my kinks are, I wouldn’t want the perfume. Sex, workout, arousal-YES. I dunno how this would work or even IF it would work, but MRS Hwcouple702 has planted a fantasy in my brain. In turn that has created an itch I’d like to scratch.

Check your messages. I just sent you one

Reactions: artman6060
They're off to their new home! I wore them and posted pics of me taking them off at home. I don't know if a week later they still have my aroma on them but they've been sealed in a plastic bag for the entire time. I guess maybe we will find out when their new owner receives them and hopefully lets us know.

Mrs Hw

They're off to their new home! I wore them and posted pics of me taking them off at home. I don't know if a week later they still have my aroma on them but they've been sealed in a plastic bag for the entire time. I guess maybe we will find out when their new owner receives them and hopefully lets us know.

Mrs Hw
I’m betting on success! Who knows maybe you will even have prompted someone to start a thread here on Aroma Therapy!

I'm not selling them. This was just a fun thought that came to mind last week. If it works I will give more away.
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to suggest you were selling them. That is one of the sexiest things about you, you do this stuff because you LIKE it, not because you’re trying to make a buck. You are sincere, and real. I was trying (apparently I failed LOL) to suggest that if you and other woman found it sexy/kinky/complimentary to find out they’re men (and maybe some ladies) who would LOVE to receive their panties, that a thread could be set up where both parties could find each other. I was trying to be funny with the Aroma Therapy comment because for me any ways that would be the main attraction. I would love to be able to smell your scent. Thank you, for being you.

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to suggest you were selling them. That is one of the sexiest things about you, you do this stuff because you LIKE it, not because you’re trying to make a buck. You are sincere, and real. I was trying (apparently I failed LOL) to suggest that if you and other woman found it sexy/kinky/complimentary to find out they’re men (and maybe some ladies) who would LOVE to receive their panties, that a thread could be set up where both parties could find each other. I was trying to be funny with the Aroma Therapy comment because for me any ways that would be the main attraction. I would love to be able to smell your scent. Thank you, for being you.
I didn't take it the wrong way at all. I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't selling them since the topic of price had come up. Thank you for participating and your comments on the idea and the thread. It was kind of funny (aroma therapy).

SHE REALLY DID IT!! Wow! Just wow!! Well I’m extremely happy to say that I am in fact the very lucky guy that was on the receiving end of a pair of the Victoria Secret panties which were previously owned and “worn” by the beautiful, sexy and the lovely, Hwcouple702!! 🥰 I can’t help but feel I willingly owe you all, and MsHw a detailed description of the many different and extremely heightened visual and aroma sensations I experienced upon receiving them. If you’re interested, I’ll do my best to share the details with you all. DAMN HER PUSSY SMELLS AMAZING!!!!!

Last edited:
I’m betting on success! Who knows maybe you will even have prompted someone to start a thread here on Aroma Therapy!
not to derail the thread and flow ,but i used to suffer massive anxiety attacks and found that that being close to my wife's bare bum and fanny and breathing in her scent calmed me down and restored me to a functioning state ,its a method we still use when required but can be awkward in church lol

just joking on the church thing,;) but i put it down to some primal connection with our earlier less evolved state of humankind so i thought it interesting that it was brought up here

so as you were and congrat on the panties 👍

SHE REALLY DID IT!! Wow! Just wow!! Well I’m extremely happy to say that I am in fact the very lucky guy that was on the receiving end of a pair of the Victoria Secret panties which were previously owned and “worn” by the beautiful, sexy and the lovely, Hwcouple702!! 🥰 I can’t help but feel I willingly owe you all, and MsHw a detailed description of the many different and extremely heightened visual and aroma sensations I experienced upon receiving them. If you’re interested, I’ll do my best to share the details with you all. DAMN HER PUSSY SMELLS AMAZING!!!!!
I am envious!