inactive

DineshDman

Sep 13, 2020
I'm 21 and I've never done anything crazy like this until one of my girlfriends pushed me to do it. She posted pictures of herself when she broke up with her boyfriend. Always making the "adult" decision, I decided to take the plunge and do something crazy for once. I'm tired of being the girl next door- She told me to ask these questions- 1) what do you like about me? 2) what would you do to me? I'm hoping my first time being bad is not a complete Disaster. (FYI, I didn't choose those names for the pics)

I like your sweet boobs, your sexy lips, your slutty eyes, your curvy body

I would lick you to heaven, and use every hole of yours to fill it with cum

And now you do it?)
sorry for the short explanation, but my boyfriend was into extreme BDSM- like real restraints with no safety releases and I couldn't get out of them If I even tried. I didn't really like it but I went along with it.

So what’s your desire. Maybe push your limits a little tease and denial. Tied and used getting you so wet that you can’t stand it.
I kinda already pushed that boundary. Before I met my husband, one my boyfriends was into extreme BDSM. I guess it was okay. He would buy the real expensive stuff that you couldn't get out of.

Sounds like it’s not your thing If you don’t get off with it you need to try what gets you wet. Maybe some type of fantasy role play you know that deep dark fantasy that gets you so horny when you think about it. I had one friend that liked to go home to her husband with the scent of another man on her. It would drive him crazy and he’d fuck the shit out of her. I would cum on her pussy or ass and then pull up her panties and send her home. She loved it

I'm 21 and I've never done anything crazy like this until one of my girlfriends pushed me to do it. She posted pictures of herself when she broke up with her boyfriend. Always making the "adult" decision, I decided to take the plunge and do something crazy for once. I'm tired of being the girl next door- She told me to ask these questions- 1) what do you like about me? 2) what would you do to me? I'm hoping my first time being bad is not a complete Disaster. (FYI, I didn't choose those names for the pics)
I would bend you over that sink and go balls deep into you.

I cannot quite work out if your sexy pussy is shaved ? ... but I have to say ... just WOW..! Stunning x

Great pics... would love to sit back and watch my wife have her way with you.. of course I'd be playing with myself and when I was a about to cum I'd come over stand over both of you while shes fucking you with her strapon hard and deep and cover both of you in my cum.. then sit back and wat h you guys clean eachother off...