In NE Ohio looking for some fun

Hottie6275

Male
Feb 7, 2017
Ohio
I'm a 65 yr old married man in exceptional condition. My wife has no interest in sex, and I'm horny. On this site, the closest me,her I've found in 150 miles away in Pittsburgh. I'm bi curious so, but not ready to go gay.

To quote Pink Floyd, 'Is there anybody out there?' . Feel free to message me here to get to know more about me.

Reactions: calcpl
Thanks. Not Many I've found yet from this area.

Are you bi-curious or adventureous? Pics?
Im bi and adventurous. I have been with one couple before on few occasions. Had lots of fun. Originally it was supposed to be just with another guy but he had a girl friend that he liked to watch get bang. And than she on the other hand liked to watch two guys. Was pretty hot. Unfortunately they moved away because if his job. Was fun while it lasted. Have you had any luck with trying anything yet

So far I've just been curious. Had a brief fling with a 25 yr old girl about 3 yrs ago. Just me going down on her. Never reciprocated and never fucked. The idea of being with a guy intrigues me but I think I'd like it with a girl invloved the first time. Maybe it helps me justify it.

Where are you? I'm I. mentor are. Your name leads me to think you are down near Medina or Lodi.

So far I've just been curious. Had a brief fling with a 25 yr old girl about 3 yrs ago. Just me going down on her. Never reciprocated and never fucked. The idea of being with a guy intrigues me but I think I'd like it with a girl invloved the first time. Maybe it helps me justify it.

Where are you? I'm I. mentor are. Your name leads me to think you are down near Medina or Lodi.
Twinsburg. I totally understand where your coming from. Im not that experienced myself. Just the one guy and his wife from time to time. Best thing is start slow. Find someone you are comfortable with and knows your situation. Sit back and let someone suck you off first and take it from there.

Sure. Trust me i was there and know what it feels like. If you ever want to arrange something, weekends are usually good for me and some week nights. I can use the practice its been awhile lol