In NYC end june

Pinox

Couple
Oct 11, 2021
Hello everybody! We are a Italian couple that will be in NYC end june . I always dreamed to see my gf with a nice guy. She can be ready to make her first experience, but she wants that it will be a casual meeting. Anyone would like to help me with some patience to make this fantasy real?

• Love
Reactions: Camazotz
Hello everybody! We are a Italian couple that will be in NYC end june . I always dreamed to see my gf with a nice guy. She can be ready to make her first experience, but she wants that it will be a casual meeting. Anyone would like to help me with some patience to make this fantasy real?
Hello I’m in nyc feel free to hit me up

I am in NYC. Feel free to message me so we can see if its a good fit.

Reactions: Pinox
I'm in NYC are would enjoy meeting you two and see if there is a connection and attraction. Im a easy going single respectful gentleman... never any pressure to do anything you two don't want

Sounds great lets chat and get to know each other and hopefully meet up