Hey there, I'm 20 from South India.

There any Indian couple, female seeking for threesome or a toyboy friend for elder?

If so, hit me up on my DM. Let's get to know each other and see if we fit ourselves.

bit bout myself.. I've seduced and played American & Europeans for a while (still I'm playing)

I seduced conservative wives on behalf of hubby's request but now I badly am craving for Indian females and couples now.

would love to talk, share experiences and stuff, be friends, and also approach me if you'd like help, suggestion in turning your wife into a hotwife.

Write me back 😉

Last edited:

There any Indian couple, female seeking for threesome or a toyboy friend for elder?

If so, hit me up on my DM. Let's get to know each other and see if we fit ourselves.

P.s. bit bout myself.. I've seduced and played American & Europeans for a while (still I'm playing)

I seduced conservative wives on behalf of hubby's request but now I badly am craving for Indian females and couples now. I'm a med student in South.

would love to talk, share experiences and stuff, be friends, and also approach me if you'd like help, suggestion in turning your wife into a hotwife.

Write me back 😉
Hi there,
Where do you live now, age, and what is your native language, pls let us if interested, we r Indian cpl.
With regards B & V

P.s. bit bout myself.. I've seduced and played American & Europeans for a while (still I'm playing)

I seduced conservative wives on behalf of hubby's request but now I badly am craving for Indian females and couples now. I'm a med student in South.

Write me back 😉
Where are you?

bit bout myself.. I've seduced and played American & Europeans for a while (still I'm playing)

I seduced conservative wives on behalf of hubby's request but now I badly am craving for Indian females and couples now.

Write me back 😉
Hyy bro

Reach me in telegram sam_sam06