Inexperienced Couple

Hi, we are an inexperienced mature African-American couple looking for an experienced play partner for her. She is 50 about 5’3 and thick. We live in Charlotte, NC and since we are new to this so looking for someone who’s okay being patient with us.
You folks sound fun. Good luck w/ your search.

You folks sound fun. Good luck w/ your search.
Hi, we are an inexperienced mature African-American couple looking for an experienced play partner for her. She is 50 about 5’3 and thick. We live in Charlotte, NC and since we are new to this so looking for someone who’s okay being patient with us.
I would love to live in NC. I have 7 years of relationship with couples

Hey there…44 year old in Atlanta. Have you had any luck? I think being patient is the right approach!!

NC guy close to Charlotte myself. I did the "male swinger for couple" lifestyle years ago in my 20's. That was a blast!
Yeh, they used to call it "swinging."
In my early 60's now and daydream about those days. Nothing like having your wife's pussy licked while another guy's dick fucking her.

Reactions: Bull for couple
NC guy close to Charlotte myself. I did the "male swinger for couple" lifestyle years ago in my 20's. That was a blast!
Yeh, they used to call it "swinging."
In my early 60's now and daydream about those days. Nothing like having your wife's pussy licked while another guy's dick fucking her.
I love to fuck with another sucking, when the other is sucking there I get harder still throbbing and with the head of the dick more swollen and pulsing. soci in the background until I pull over