Iowa

QC IOWA AREA
BLACK STUD 4 U in the qc iowa area chat ant text anytime on many sites long time here from indiana indy area and lake county

Attachments

• 20180207_184039.jpg
    20180207_184039.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited by a moderator:
I’m in Central Iowa. Looking to watch at first. Maybe join, maybe experiment with a Hotwife while her husband watches. Haven’t made that move yet. 7.5 thick BWC. A few extra pounds (nothing major) but muscular. Good hygiene and 100% discrete. I won’t tell if you won’t.

Last edited:
I’m in Central Iowa. Looking to watch at first. Maybe join, maybe experiment with a Hotwife while her husband watches. Haven’t made that move yet. 7.5 thick BWC. A few extra pounds (nothing major) but muscular. Good hygiene and 100% discrete. I won’t tell if you won’t.
Western Iowa

Attachments

• thumbnail(41).jpg
    thumbnail(41).jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 67
in dbw for march madness. 3 /16 and 3/17. would love to meet with fun couples. 45 yrs old. 6ft, 180 lbs athletic, clean, educated, sane, professional male with a kinky side. Respect couples privacy and and for discretion. Enjoy pick-up scenarios, and flirting with a hot wife. Have been successful in the past in getting the wife to do a lot more than the husband had expected. I enjoy a woman who puts up a show for hubby especially in heels. I appreciate a husband who enjoys showing her off, and encourages her to do this. Would love to make this trip memorable.