Is it a good idea

Jxmmy69

Male
Nov 3, 2019
Uk
Would it ruin my relationship and sex life with my wife if we had a third person join us? Swinging for a threesome or even for me to watch her getting fucked . I'm not a cuckold . No humiliation no eating creampies none of that I'm into just observe. We already have a great sex life and I please her more then enough . Our fantasy turns us both on ALOT . We talk about bbc joining us in a threesome or for me watch her get fucked by one . We both said maybe the reality wouldn't live up to the fantasy ?

Would it ruin my relationship and sex life with my wife if we had a third person join us? Swinging for a threesome or even for me to watch her getting fucked . I'm not a cuckold . No humiliation no eating creampies none of that I'm into just observe. We already have a great sex life and I please her more then enough . Our fantasy turns us both on ALOT . We talk about bbc joining us in a threesome or for me watch her get fucked by one . We both said maybe the reality wouldn't live up to the fantasy ?
No matter how much you talk about it before hand, how carefully you plan, how much you love each other, there is always the chance if something going wrong. Until you actually try it you won't know for sure.

But as a very general statement the stronger your relationship, the more you work together on this , the more reduce the chance of a negative outcome.

Certainly first times can fail to live up to expectations. Tons of factors can play into that, from picking the wrong partners to first time nerves getting in the way, etc etc. But many in the lifestyle have been able to get past a less than great first time to enjoy whatever lifestyle the chose.

The reality was even better than the fantasy for us so much so she hasn’t wanted another guy YET because it was so good we met the guy 3 times and it was unforgettable

Reactions: Jxmmy69 and btweets
No. It will not ruin your marriage so long as both of you agree to the mfm trist. Your message says the idea of mfm turns you both on "a lot". Let me assure you the reality is far superior to the fantasy. There is plenty of advice on here about who, when, rules, aftermath, and dealing with the emotions. Each couple has to deal with those details on their own terms. My experience is that it is so much fun and so exciting when done even close to right that you guys will never go back to vanilla sex.