Is it ok for the bull to move in our house to live

Hi im 43 year old Vietnam husband. Me and my wife just do cuckold for few months and my wife love it much. The bull is a young white guy work at my restaurant as waiter. He is young and strong and have bigger penis than me. My wife like to do sex with him a lot. I am ok with that since I love my wife and I do whatever everything she like. However, my wife recently want to bring the white guy to move in our house to live. Should I agree that ? I feel like anyway I am still his boss. At day I am still his boss. He move in to live he will have sex with my wife everyday and night. I feel a little but humiliated

Hi im 43 year old Vietnam husband. Me and my wife just do cuckold for few months and my wife love it much. The bull is a young white guy work at my restaurant as waiter. He is young and strong and have bigger penis than me. My wife like to do sex with him a lot. I am ok with that since I love my wife and I do whatever everything she like. However, my wife recently want to bring the white guy to move in our house to live. Should I agree that ? I feel like anyway I am still his boss. At day I am still his boss. He move in to live he will have sex with my wife everyday and night. I feel a little but humiliated
I think you’re in a good position to do it. Your wife will get all the dick she wants wenever she wants while you enjoy her having pleasure. Do it

I would only say No to this because #1) It does not seem like you are onboard with it and everyone needs to be, and #2) Since you are his boss at work too, that will be too much of this guy. Maybe, if you were not his boss and you and wife were looking for a live-in, then Id say: Yea, go for it. BUT, there is no reason why you can't just keep things the way they are and let him have fun with your wife for the time being without moving in. She is still getting his cock when she wants it, it sounds like.

Also, you have to consider WHY she wants him to move in? Is it because she just wants constant cock? That will wear thin eventually, plus, she's already getting that. Does she really have deep feelings with this guy and wants a live-in boyfriend? Does he need a place to live? Either way, I stand by what I said in the beginning but just wondering why she wants that in the first place?

• Love
Reactions: Swing couple
I say if you were not his boss I would say yes, bull and a cuck can get along very well in and out of the bedroom. I had the pleasure of a young handsome bull for 8 years , he lived walking distance from our home and was in a sexless marriage . My husband worked in the construction industry ,left early and once the kids off to school he would call in.I would enjoy his company once or sometimes twice a week with my husband approval. Three of us very close and he lost his job and ended up working for my husband for a while. My husband would give him certain times and days off to call in to have sex with me , this went on for years . He never moved in but he did come away on short holidays with us , he was the perfect bull

Reactions: Fourseasonsamor
So much to think about. Will you move your things out of the marital bedroom, for example? What about when you want to be with your wife? What if she conceives with her lover? Have you and your wife discussed what each of you wants, or an exit strategy if things don't work out? 😁

So much to think about. Will you move your things out of the marital bedroom, for example? What about when you want to be with your wife? What if she conceives with her lover? Have you and your wife discussed what each of you wants, or an exit strategy if things don't work out? 😁
my wife had a few selected bulls she never worn condoms with. she a woman who prefers bare back. But saying that she has fallen pregnant to one of her bulls. It of course was the one who was very well endowed. Drove her and me nuts with wild sex knowing anothe rman had made my wife pregnant

I think that there are 2 problems here. 1) your wife is fucking your employee. Never shit where you eat. 2) she wants to move him into your house. See problem number 1.
As his employer he needs to follow your direction. What happens when the rest of the staff find out what's going on, because they will. It's a restaurant. There will be complaints of favoritism and they will quit. What happens when he says he doesn't want to come to work? Your business is your livelihood I assume. Mixing the two is never a good idea. Set a limit, no employees. There are a lot of guys in the world. Get another one.

Be obedient. Do what your wife demands and wants. I just can't believe you said you feel humiliated! Yes they will fuck day and night but they will do it in your house! Imagine if you don't allow them to do it at home, how will you feel humiliated when they start fucking in the kitchen of a restaurant and when other employees see them?

This is a question you have to answer for yourself. We don’t know you, your wife or your bull.
What may work for me may not work for you. I know what I can and cannot let our bulls do.
You should weigh your options carefully.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
In spite of having the other man move in with being one of my favorite fantasies, I am sure it is a bad idea. My friend began sharing his wife late in their marriage. It was her idea, more than his. The deal they struct was that twice a year she could have an MMF threesome with strange men, whom she would find through Craigslist. This worked for them for a few years. She would find the two men and all four of them stayed in a hotel room, where she had her threesome and her husband watched.

They then bought an old Victorian mansion which they moved into and turned into a hotel. The property also held serval small cottages, which they rented out. In one cottage, lived a guy in his 40s. His wife and the tenant started flirting by texting. Soon, they were sending each other naked pics. She talked my buddy into letting her fuck the tenant. She pretended that her husband didn't know, which added spice in the form of intrigue. At first it went well, as she loved the extra sex, but the good times didn't last. She started falling for the guy, while he was getting tired of her, as she was getting in the way of him fucking much younger women. She thought that if she came clean about her husband knowing and approving, the guy would want to fuck her more often. Her plan didn't work. She was convinced it was due to him not believing her, so she made my friend go talk the fellow and explain that it was okay for him to fuck his wife. None this mattered, as the guy got a great job offer on the other side of the country and accepted it.

My first wife and I enjoyed having a neighbor on tap twice. The first time was all good times, as he was single and their encounters on our schedule, not his. The second time was with married neighbor whose wife was intensely jealous and near insane. He had a huge cock and a wandering eye, so his wife had much to be jealous about. The results were both fantastic and disappointing. It's too long a story. Sometime you get what you wish for and it turns out not as good as thought it would be.

Him living in your house probably prove fun for the first week, and then slowly slide downhill. Letting another man between your wife's legs should be exciting—thus rare and dirty, immoral, scandalous. Having a roommate can only subtract from the excitement once the sex becomes a routine event. Trust your feelings, a little humiliated, and pass on this arrangement.