Is she cheating

Shhhh

Jul 17, 2020
Got this accidental text from the wife...do you think shes cheating?

Attachments

• 20200922_130300.jpg
    20200922_130300.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 160
Reactions: pete_wife
My ex and I played as a couple in the lifestyle for years then we kind of cooled it until the internet, around the mid 90's.
We would still go to a lifestyle club every now and then, occasionally find a couple to play with.
We began using the internet and we would play online, of course she had a lot more action than I did. She had internet boyfriends and they would exchange photos, sexy chat but never any real thoughts of getting together with anyone. Although we had been with multiple couples over the years we had never talked about partying separate for each other.
It all started one morning when I headed to work, I had forgotten some papers I needed for a presentation so I head back home to pick them up. To my surprise when I got home was her car was still in the drive, figured she would have been gone by now to get to work herself. I walked into the dark house and could hear sounds from the office, as I got closer I could hear her talking to someone on the computer, so I stopped to listen for a bit.
She was talking to someone I had not heard of before, turns out it was someone she met online, named Vinnie. We were in NorCal at the time and he was living in Reno, I found out later. They were talking about getting together. When I entered the room she had a pic of him nude on the screen and she was using her toy, legs spread wide and feet up against the desk, she was pounding her pussy with the toy. I made my presents clear and she turned off the screen, pull the toy from her pussy and just began to stammer. Was quite a lovely site with the Vinnie's pic up and her toy sticking out of her pussy.
She said they had met a number of weeks back and that she had met on the site we played on . Said they had just recently began playing online and said she was having fun with him. I did not say that I had heard them discussing getting together. Later that evening after we went to bed she fucked my brains out. Since I went to work very early in the morning I got up early and I got on the computer logged in as her, he was there and tried to make contact. I paid on attention and was reading some of their post to each other and it gave me a big hardon.
A few weeks past and she said that her and some of her GF's were going to Vegas to party. She knew I had a golf tourney the weekend they planned to go so I said sure y'all have fun. I went back online a few days after and sure enough i read where she and Vinnie planned on getting together, so she was not going to Vegas with GF's but instead headed to Reno to see him.
When we were seeing couples together we would get home and share what we did with our partners, talk about the goods and the bads.
When she returned from her trip she had a elaborate tell of her trip with the girls. I did not tell her what I knew to not cause an altercation with her. Over the next few weeks I ask her how she and Vinnie were getting along, she said all was good and I said you should ask him to come here and the two of them could play. Her eyes got real big and she became all aglow, "really, you would not mind if we did not play as a couple". I said sure that's fine, it would be better than if you seeked off to see him elsewhere, I hid my smile. I said and if you like I will stay away while he is here.
That weekend she said he had agreed to come to our place and would be there the following weekend. That week we were making love and she started crying, I ask what was wrong and she said she felt terrible, "I cheated on you, did not tell you the truth, then she confessed about Reno." I said I sort of figured that but that I did not mind and that I loved her and just wanted her to be happy. She ask if I would stay home when Vinnie came and that maybe the two of us could play with her. I was totally up for that.
She was all excited on Saturday morning, she had different outfits laid out an was trying on different outfits and shoes trying to find the perfect combo. We met Vinnie that evening at a restaurant, had a few drinks, dinner and then went to the lifestyle club for more drinks. She was in high heaven, as we entered she held both of our hands as we entered, and how sexy she looked, short shirt that buttoned up the front and she had all but the top button undone just enough to see the bottom of her panties bare midriff and top that buttoned but of course it was unbutton all but the bottom button, showing her tits to the world. We all dance, had a few drinks and decided to head home, we left the way we entered with her clinging to the two of us.
When we arrived home I was making us some drinks and they went to the living room. When I came in they were kissing and he had his hand up her skirt. I sat in a chair facing them just watching and getting hard. She said come join them but I said I am enjoying watching so they continued. After a bit she stood removed her skirt and top and was standing there in just her heels and thigh highs. Man she look gorgeous. She took Vinnies hand a helped him up and she sat back down and began to undress him. Wow did that Italian have a cock, I am 6 plus and fat, he was at least 8 to 9 inches and very fat. She sat down next to him and as he played with her tits she began stroking him, then went down on him. I took a few pics of them and she got up and ok boys let's go to the bedroom and see what mischief we can get into. We got to the bedroom and the two of them got on the bed and began making out. She ask if I was going to join them and I said no just going to take a couple of pics then leave the two of them to play alone. She smiled and said that is why she loved me. I took a few pics and then she crawled on top of him grabbed him and guided him into her. I about cum when she began sliding down his shaft and bottoming out, taking his big cock all the deep in her pussy. She was in a daze, her eyes glazed over, so I walked over and gave her a big kiss and exited the room.
She and Vinnie got together a few times a month for almost a year. She came to me one day and said that she was not seeing him anymore because he had become to serious, wanted her to leave me.
We began playing as a couple again and she had two more single lovers over the next two years. Then one day she just said she did not want to play anymore, so we quit. All was good for about two years, our sex together was as good as ever and everything seemed fine. I noticed she was not trying to make herself appealing and that she would pull away when I tried to snuggle and initiate sex. I ask what was wrong and it was always nothing is wrong. It got to the point that I almost had to demand sex from her. This went on for 3 years, maybe sex 10 times during that period. She said she had lost all desire but if I wanted she would have sex.
I suggest we seek counselling and she refused. A few months passed and she told me that if I wanted sex I should get a GF or hooker. That did not sit well with me and I told her that if that was her attitude then maybe we should separate. We did and after about 6 months we decided to divorce.
As far as I know she has not had a date since we divorced. I even called Vinnie and told him we had divorce, he was all excited. He called me back about 3 weeks later, said he had talked to her a few times and that she did not want to have anything to do with him.

Then I met CC, introduced her to the lifestyle and we have been playing with couple ever since. Can't wait till we can play again.

I consider myself a lucky man to of had both of these ladies in my life and that they loved to be shared.

Got this accidental text from the wife...do you think shes cheating?
Not clear at all....

This is a text convo of my wife and her ‘Friend’
in the morning as she was getting ready for work....

A845F102-80CF-4515-A0E3-B41B2A9F3BE6.jpeg

Then she went ‘Live’ on her video
I’m assuming she was naked
That’s when you know she’s cheating....

@Shhhh
I took that photo of her phone without her knowing as she started being secretive and when I asked her directly she said I had nothing to worry about 🤣
Have you looked at her phone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkjason12
My ex and I played as a couple in the lifestyle for years then we kind of cooled it until the internet, around the mid 90's.
We would still go to a lifestyle club every now and then, occasionally find a couple to play with.
We began using the internet and we would play online, of course she had a lot more action than I did. She had internet boyfriends and they would exchange photos, sexy chat but never any real thoughts of getting together with anyone. Although we had been with multiple couples over the years we had never talked about partying separate for each other.
It all started one morning when I headed to work, I had forgotten some papers I needed for a presentation so I head back home to pick them up. To my surprise when I got home was her car was still in the drive, figured she would have been gone by now to get to work herself. I walked into the dark house and could hear sounds from the office, as I got closer I could hear her talking to someone on the computer, so I stopped to listen for a bit.
She was talking to someone I had not heard of before, turns out it was someone she met online, named Vinnie. We were in NorCal at the time and he was living in Reno, I found out later. They were talking about getting together. When I entered the room she had a pic of him nude on the screen and she was using her toy, legs spread wide and feet up against the desk, she was pounding her pussy with the toy. I made my presents clear and she turned off the screen, pull the toy from her pussy and just began to stammer. Was quite a lovely site with the Vinnie's pic up and her toy sticking out of her pussy.
She said they had met a number of weeks back and that she had met on the site we played on . Said they had just recently began playing online and said she was having fun with him. I did not say that I had heard them discussing getting together. Later that evening after we went to bed she fucked my brains out. Since I went to work very early in the morning I got up early and I got on the computer logged in as her, he was there and tried to make contact. I paid on attention and was reading some of their post to each other and it gave me a big hardon.
A few weeks past and she said that her and some of her GF's were going to Vegas to party. She knew I had a golf tourney the weekend they planned to go so I said sure y'all have fun. I went back online a few days after and sure enough i read where she and Vinnie planned on getting together, so she was not going to Vegas with GF's but instead headed to Reno to see him.
When we were seeing couples together we would get home and share what we did with our partners, talk about the goods and the bads.
When she returned from her trip she had a elaborate tell of her trip with the girls. I did not tell her what I knew to not cause an altercation with her. Over the next few weeks I ask her how she and Vinnie were getting along, she said all was good and I said you should ask him to come here and the two of them could play. Her eyes got real big and she became all aglow, "really, you would not mind if we did not play as a couple". I said sure that's fine, it would be better than if you seeked off to see him elsewhere, I hid my smile. I said and if you like I will stay away while he is here.
That weekend she said he had agreed to come to our place and would be there the following weekend. That week we were making love and she started crying, I ask what was wrong and she said she felt terrible, "I cheated on you, did not tell you the truth, then she confessed about Reno." I said I sort of figured that but that I did not mind and that I loved her and just wanted her to be happy. She ask if I would stay home when Vinnie came and that maybe the two of us could play with her. I was totally up for that.
She was all excited on Saturday morning, she had different outfits laid out an was trying on different outfits and shoes trying to find the perfect combo. We met Vinnie that evening at a restaurant, had a few drinks, dinner and then went to the lifestyle club for more drinks. She was in high heaven, as we entered she held both of our hands as we entered, and how sexy she looked, short shirt that buttoned up the front and she had all but the top button undone just enough to see the bottom of her panties bare midriff and top that buttoned but of course it was unbutton all but the bottom button, showing her tits to the world. We all dance, had a few drinks and decided to head home, we left the way we entered with her clinging to the two of us.
When we arrived home I was making us some drinks and they went to the living room. When I came in they were kissing and he had his hand up her skirt. I sat in a chair facing them just watching and getting hard. She said come join them but I said I am enjoying watching so they continued. After a bit she stood removed her skirt and top and was standing there in just her heels and thigh highs. Man she look gorgeous. She took Vinnies hand a helped him up and she sat back down and began to undress him. Wow did that Italian have a cock, I am 6 plus and fat, he was at least 8 to 9 inches and very fat. She sat down next to him and as he played with her tits she began stroking him, then went down on him. I took a few pics of them and she got up and ok boys let's go to the bedroom and see what mischief we can get into. We got to the bedroom and the two of them got on the bed and began making out. She ask if I was going to join them and I said no just going to take a couple of pics then leave the two of them to play alone. She smiled and said that is why she loved me. I took a few pics and then she crawled on top of him grabbed him and guided him into her. I about cum when she began sliding down his shaft and bottoming out, taking his big cock all the deep in her pussy. She was in a daze, her eyes glazed over, so I walked over and gave her a big kiss and exited the room.
She and Vinnie got together a few times a month for almost a year. She came to me one day and said that she was not seeing him anymore because he had become to serious, wanted her to leave me.
We began playing as a couple again and she had two more single lovers over the next two years. Then one day she just said she did not want to play anymore, so we quit. All was good for about two years, our sex together was as good as ever and everything seemed fine. I noticed she was not trying to make herself appealing and that she would pull away when I tried to snuggle and initiate sex. I ask what was wrong and it was always nothing is wrong. It got to the point that I almost had to demand sex from her. This went on for 3 years, maybe sex 10 times during that period. She said she had lost all desire but if I wanted she would have sex.
I suggest we seek counselling and she refused. A few months passed and she told me that if I wanted sex I should get a GF or hooker. That did not sit well with me and I told her that if that was her attitude then maybe we should separate. We did and after about 6 months we decided to divorce.
As far as I know she has not had a date since we divorced. I even called Vinnie and told him we had divorce, he was all excited. He called me back about 3 weeks later, said he had talked to her a few times and that she did not want to have anything to do with him.

Then I met CC, introduced her to the lifestyle and we have been playing with couple ever since. Can't wait till we can play again.

I consider myself a lucky man to of had both of these ladies in my life and that they loved to be shared.
Thanks for sharing - sometimes things just go sour for no reason