Is she cheating ??

Snoopsissy

Jan 24, 2021
In one of my other posts I have said I have caught my wife texting then hurriedly finishing the text several times in last fortnight - also recently some female friend has been needing help all of a sudden , hard to tell appearance wise / make up / perfume etc as she always looks very very nice but most important part is she has cheated in a previous relationship and told me matter of fact ‘ if I wanted to get fucked I could be doing it every night and you would never know ‘ this was told to me when we were discussing the possibility of being shared which she doesn’t want ( so she says ) also my stepdaughter who lives with us backs up her meetings with this female friend - but I know for a fact she knew about her mother cheating in the other relationship but never let in to me , for the time being I’m playing deaf / dumb and blind , I might check her panties in washing machine later - you know when you get that sort of feeling in your gut somethings not right - advice , and comments welcome - sex had stopped for a few weeks and when asked she said , firstly I don’t really know what’s up with me then said I’m not sure how I feel about it all - then it started up again , fucked her for a couple of times and back onto the vibe and watch / dirty talk sessions , again I might be paranoid but when you get that feeling guys eh ??? I should just plain ask her straight out as she knows I want her to Cuck me but she is so adamant she doesn’t want that it would lead to yet more harsh words - ideas / opinions / comments most welcome folks

Also her ex boss text her late at night ( well for us anyway ) hi how are you xxx - she never replied but thought that was odd - but he has fucked her before I met her and she has had text messages as stated previously and never leaves her phone lying around - if she does leave it ( if she in the shower ) all messages and incoming / outgoing calls deleted - so is there any way I could have her messages / calls forwarded to my phone without her knowledge ?

In one of my other posts I have said I have caught my wife texting then hurriedly finishing the text several times in last fortnight - also recently some female friend has been needing help all of a sudden , hard to tell appearance wise / make up / perfume etc as she always looks very very nice but most important part is she has cheated in a previous relationship and told me matter of fact ‘ if I wanted to get fucked I could be doing it every night and you would never know ‘ this was told to me when we were discussing the possibility of being shared which she doesn’t want ( so she says ) also my stepdaughter who lives with us backs up her meetings with this female friend - but I know for a fact she knew about her mother cheating in the other relationship but never let in to me , for the time being I’m playing deaf / dumb and blind , I might check her panties in washing machine later - you know when you get that sort of feeling in your gut somethings not right - advice , and comments welcome - sex had stopped for a few weeks and when asked she said , firstly I don’t really know what’s up with me then said I’m not sure how I feel about it all - then it started up again , fucked her for a couple of times and back onto the vibe and watch / dirty talk sessions , again I might be paranoid but when you get that feeling guys eh ??? I should just plain ask her straight out as she knows I want her to Cuck me but she is so adamant she doesn’t want that it would lead to yet more harsh words - ideas / opinions / comments most welcome folks
Sounds to me you really know the answer already and yes I think you are right!

He's right. U know whats going on. Go along with it, tell her u want it.
Either way, she may get it iutta her system or dump u for him. Its true, be prepared.
Give it a few weeks, see how it goes, how u feel by then. She's either gonna tell unor be done with him.
Don't drive yourself crazy & over-think it!

Reactions: PalePrincess
Sometimes you just have to trust your gut instincts. I’d definitely check her panties and in case she’s not wearing any, check the crotch of her jeans, etc.. You might want to consider hiding a small voice recorder, with sound activation, and put one in her car and another one located where ever she talks the most at home. I have hidden quite a few over the years, and the best one, was listening to her getting fucked while cheating. Like I said, trust your instincts.

Also her ex boss text her late at night ( well for us anyway ) hi how are you xxx - she never replied but thought that was odd - but he has fucked her before I met her and she has had text messages as stated previously and never leaves her phone lying around - if she does leave it ( if she in the shower ) all messages and incoming / outgoing calls deleted - so is there any way I could have her messages / calls forwarded to my phone without her knowledge ?
Messages deleted. She is totally fucking around. You are either down or not. Man up.

Sometimes you just have to trust your gut instincts. I’d definitely check her panties and in case she’s not wearing any, check the crotch of her jeans, etc.. You might want to consider hiding a small voice recorder, with sound activation, and put one in her car and another one located where ever she talks the most at home. I have hidden quite a few over the years, and the best one, was listening to her getting fucked while cheating. Like I said,

Well looked in washing machine last night - she always does a wash first thing in morning - guess what - no panties ! , she either didn’t have any on , left them there or hid them to put in wash when I’m at work , forgot to mention - when my ex was cheating she too used a girls name to cover her tracks - this was way before I got the Cuck calling . - then she got rumbled and kicked out - anyway Bt tweets has mentioned small voice recorders so get a few of those and leave them in the house - great idea , she knows I would be ok with it if she told me so that’s what I don’t get - unless it’s more than just sex - been there before so know the score , just a shame I couldn’t cc me in on her text messages etc - she has loads of calls a day and gets messages really not that often but they are deleted - she just brushes that off and says I’ve never kept messages - noticed that she still has her old workmates nos including one who has fucked her and another one who used to phone her but also sent her a gif of a bbc with his big cock in a coffee cup with the slogan strong and dark - she doesn’t drink coffee !!!, looked through her phone quickly as it’s rarely left when she not there to see if there’s any new names - make and female I don’t recognise

You might have already manifested your wish sir.If that is something you want, great!
How does she know you want her to cuck you? Did you tell her directly, suggest it to her? how do you know she knows that?
Her adamant denial might have to do with her wanting to protect herself financially [Depends on your financial arrangement]

Some husbands might be testing their wives when they bring up the whole cuck idea.
I havent mentioned anything to my wife but have considered being a bull and fantasized about it.
One thing I never invade is her phone phone but a cctv footage has me wondering. In some situations I am starting to think husbands end up sharing the wife involuntarily or some could say, cheated on despite not having been a bull to any other couple.

And do you really think you're going to catch anything in her panties and or pants? If she wants you to catch it, maybe but women are just too smart to leave a clue like that.

You might have already manifested your wish sir.If that is something you want, great!
How does she know you want her to cuck you? Did you tell her directly, suggest it to her? how do you know she knows that?
Her adamant denial might have to do with her wanting to protect herself financially [Depends on your financial arrangement]

Some husbands might be testing their wives when they bring up the whole cuck idea.
I havent mentioned anything to my wife but have considered being a bull and fantasized about it.
One thing I never invade is her phone phone but a cctv footage has me wondering. In some situations I am starting to think husbands end up sharing the wife involuntarily or some could say, cheated on despite not having been a bull to any other couple.

And do you really think you're going to catch anything in her panties and or pants? If she wants you to catch it, maybe but women are just too smart to leave a clue like that.
Yes we have discussed it on several occasions but she adamantly denies she wants any part of it . I never ever invade her phone until recently as she has become really protective of it and have caught her texting then suddenly closing it down if I come into the room ? . As for her panties. You never know I’ve been playing deaf / dumb / blind and although she has cheated on her men before she might just get over complacent with me - have just bought a voice recorder so see what that brings - I have had this before and once even the slightest signal hits you , you soon sit up and take notice of all the small insignificant things that don’t quite fit

Also usually when going to bed at night we usually spoon for a bit and I have a gentle feel of her tits and pussy - she has a rub at my cock - sometimes leading to more but usually not - latest night she went ‘ to help her female friend ‘ as usual went from titties to pussy and noticed it was more puffy than usual and her lips seemed to be slightly loose / open , and last night the duvet was firmly down either side with her arms either side too - so to me that’s major alarm bells

Sometimes you just have to trust your gut instincts. I’d definitely check her panties and in case she’s not wearing any, check the crotch of her jeans, etc.. You might want to consider hiding a small voice recorder, with sound activation, and put one in her car and another one located where ever she talks the most at home. I have hidden quite a few over the years, and the best one, was listening to her getting fucked while cheating. Like I said, trust your instincts.
Thanks for that Bt tweets - got two arriving to morrow - see what happens now eh 😀😀

Well my wife isn’t very vocal but I know she plays with her big pink vibrator when I’m at work - maybe she is vocal when alone and playing so if nothing else worth investing in the recorders to hear if she is and what / who she is thinking of when playing 27B17057-A4CF-4582-AE56-D1A9F24D1725.jpeg

Ok got the voice recorders - cheers again Bt tweets for the idea 👍 , having a trial run with them tonight , going to be interesting just what they will reveal , she defo using the big pink vibe when I’m working as I checked couple of days and it had been moved and tonight the battery is flat 😀😀 I wonder what she is thinking off whilst playing or even who ? Maybe a FaceTime with who knows ?? Soon see or hear that is 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Well looked in washing machine last night - she always does a wash first thing in morning - guess what - no panties ! , she either didn’t have any on , left them there or hid them to put in wash when I’m at work , forgot to mention - when my ex was cheating she too used a girls name to cover her tracks - this was way before I got the Cuck calling . - then she got rumbled and kicked out - anyway Bt tweets has mentioned small voice recorders so get a few of those and leave them in the house - great idea , she knows I would be ok with it if she told me so that’s what I don’t get - unless it’s more than just sex - been there before so know the score , just a shame I couldn’t cc me in on her text messages etc - she has loads of calls a day and gets messages really not that often but they are deleted - she just brushes that off and says I’ve never kept messages - noticed that she still has her old workmates nos including one who has fucked her and another one who used to phone her but also sent her a gif of a bbc with his big cock in a coffee cup with the slogan strong and dark - she doesn’t drink coffee !!!, looked through her phone quickly as it’s rarely left when she not there to see if there’s any new names - make and female I don’t recognise
“she knows I would be ok with it if she told me so that’s what I don’t get”. I know exactly how you feel, I’m the same way. I’ve even told her that I would never leave her because of anything she ever did or does, but I would if she lied to me. Why she keeps secrets from me and sneaks around thinking I won’t find out, is beyond me. I just figured there’s a part of her, deep down inside, that she likes to keep private, I don’t get it and would love to hear from other women, as to what they think, and what their opinion for it might be.

Sounds to me you really know the answer already and yes I think you are right!

My wife also knows that I want her to cuck me and is also adamant about not wanting too di that. I also wonder if she is fucking another man.

She already IS cucking you! Give it time.
One night she'll surprise you; bring you
home a messy cum filled pussy? Or
maybe a cum filled condom?

Either way, you've planted the seed, she
knows what you want & need. She'll be
feeding you her lovers cum before the
year is out! And making you beg for more...

Reactions: PalePrincess
Done a trial recording last night - good vibe session and dirty talk during which she was desperate to cum but just couldn’t - I then said just think of what usually gets you off - then mentioned a couple of names from the past - this seemed to really get her going - next I said I think you are already being fucked by someone - just tell me his first name - it’s fine - seeing if she would or make up a name - nothing just it raising her horny level to a 9 , pussy really slack and wet , then I went for it - said bet you are being fucked in our bed - that went to a 10 - doing the sex machine tonight so hope to have pics of that / what do U think guys / gals