Is She Still Desirable

it's tough for the women as they age, they have many self doubts about their looks and how men look at them. my wife has trouble finding partners because @64 the men close to her age do nothing for her and the younger men that she desires are usually more interested in younger women. You have to help her by assuring her that she "still has it", try taking out to a bar/nightclub and give her some space and hopefully some man will hit on her. here's my gal{AD956846-28B4-4217-A1F2-E951E8472DC9}-010 (2).JPG

Last edited:
it's tough for the women as they age, they have many self doubts about their looks and how men look at them. my wife has trouble finding partners because @64 the men close to her age do nothing for her and the younger men that she desires are usually more interested in younger women. You have to help her by assuring her that she "still has it", try taking out to a bar/nightclub and give her some space and hopefully some man will hit on her. here's my gal

I hit on her at a bar for sure...

it's tough for the women as they age, they have many self doubts about their looks and how men look at them. my wife has trouble finding partners because @64 the men close to her age do nothing for her and the younger men that she desires are usually more interested in younger women. You have to help her by assuring her that she "still has it", try taking out to a bar/nightclub and give her some space and hopefully some man will hit on her. here's my gal
Absolutely agree. She's continued to be desirable to men of all ages over the years but does prefer men in their 50s these days.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

"@64 the men close to her age do nothing for her...."

So explain to me....Why should anyone "around her age" bother to help her by assuring her that she "still has it"?

"@64 the men close to her age do nothing for her...."

So explain to me....Why should anyone "around her age" bother to help her by assuring her that she "still has it"?
Definitely feeds her ego regardless of age. From her perspective it's rare to find a man her age who can still perform at maximum capability - which she still craves. She prefers the company and friendship with couples our age - but when it comes to sex younger fits her needs.

Of course you know she is. I would expect guys are hitting on her regularly.
she gets a lot of attention when she's seeking it. She will often dress a bit provocatively when we're away from our home and town to see who hits on her. I love these innocent evenings as I get to see her flirt with strangers which is a huge turn on.

• Love
Well, let's just say that I wish I had a 61 yr old friend that looked like that ! My cock would be getting a work out more often ! LOL

Reactions: davelb76
Stacey turns 61 next week. Is she still hot and desirable? I'll share your comments (be nice).

I'm sure I've commented on her before this, and that my opinion is held by most, here or anywhere. That is an awesome looking female, and she's gonna continue to be sexy and desirable for the foreseeable future. I don't know if you guys are a cuckold couple, but if it's about sex and sharing, for certain she could have her choice of most men without regard to age bracket..... right on down to college age.

Definitely!!
There's nothing better than an experienced woman. I would do her right now.

Reactions: davelb76
She's a good woman who has always enjoyed anonymous sex. Less so lately as she's reengaging with a couple of lovers from her past. But I'm just waiting for her to get the urge again for us to go on a short trip nearby where she can flirt with men and choose one to rock her world. For me those have always been the most erotic adventures.

• Love