Is the husband overweight? The wife?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
Gotta ask.....are you fat? Unattractive ?
Wives that have sex with other guys....black or white....is the husband good looking ? Not good looking?
Tons of cuckold type vids out there, the wife is usually hot looking. Sometimes hubby will be in the background, some husbands look like fat nerds.
Not asking about dick size, little or whatever...
Is the husband fit, in shape? Good looking ?
Is the wife overweight ? In shape?
Again tons of vids with HOT looking wives, lots of vids labeled PAWG but the wife is maybe 20lbs over weight, still others with 300lb wives.
Not bashing anyone....
We are mid 50s, wife thinks she needs to loose 20 lbs, yea she could but she's HOT as is. I definitely could loose 20 but if I lost 30 is be a stick.
She's 5' 6", 135, I'm 6ft 210...

I'm not overweight. I would be excited if one day my wife had a perverted fat bull to whom she could do whatever he wanted.

fat.jpg

Reactions: jayin707
There are ALL KINDS of body types in the lifestyle and they all find others to play with. This all depends upon what you are comfortable with and if you are able to attract the type of play partners you truly desire. I have been very fit my entire life and I believe that strength and fitness add to one's desire for sex. I do see all types of people playing though and I absolutely respect whatever is good for each individual and couple. We all have our faults and our strengths and that's what makes us sexy I suppose. It's truly tough to accept our bodies and look past the faults though.

If she truly is so concerned about her appearance that it adversely affects her desire and her play, then she can quite simply alter her appearance more to her liking, as can you. I won't say its "easy" because it's not easy to be fit and control one's diet. But it is a "lifestyle" and at some point becomes just a part of your life. It takes commitment for sure. It IS something you both can do if you truly wish to. Unfortunately, there is no easy answer to how you feel about yourselves and no quick, easy method for changing the state of your body. This is all a journey, so enjoy it and work toward whatever it is you want to be.

Mrs Hw

Reactions: artman6060
I been with quite a few couples and spoken as well. Everyone has there own desires. Some want fit muscular guys, others don’t care about physique just that the guy is good looking. At the end can’t really tell that. Its each owns preference and what they like or desire

Reactions: Nesta
Since we started all this about 4 years ago she has lost about 15 lbs, she was 150, I've lost 20. The weight loss is good but what I see in her is way more self confidence, yes she looks HOT but her attitude about herself is much better. She walks with authority with her head high, her shoulders back...that equals tits out.
Our sex play is only with the one guy, always at our home but in public....without sounding conceded...we look great. We go to a lot of upscale charity events, we walk together and people look at us, talk to us, complement us and it's damn nice.
My original question was....how do you see yourself ?
Again there's tons of vids labeled PAWG..... Some wives are smokin hot and make good cuck type vids. Some not so much.
Also....the hot part for us(me) is how turned on my wife gets when we have sex fun with our friend.

Gotta ask.....are you fat? Unattractive ?
Wives that have sex with other guys....black or white....is the husband good looking ? Not good looking?
Tons of cuckold type vids out there, the wife is usually hot looking. Sometimes hubby will be in the background, some husbands look like fat nerds.
Not asking about dick size, little or whatever...
Is the husband fit, in shape? Good looking ?
Is the wife overweight ? In shape?
Again tons of vids with HOT looking wives, lots of vids labeled PAWG but the wife is maybe 20lbs over weight, still others with 300lb wives.
Not bashing anyone....
We are mid 50s, wife thinks she needs to loose 20 lbs, yea she could but she's HOT as is. I definitely could loose 20 but if I lost 30 is be a stick.
She's 5' 6", 135, I'm 6ft 210...
Hi I’d love to chat to u in conversation about all this

Attachments

• 3CADAEA7-84CD-45CC-B4A2-FA3B41646819.jpeg
    3CADAEA7-84CD-45CC-B4A2-FA3B41646819.jpeg
    577.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 7FC80BF3-6CED-4A71-A282-88C3384CDB6E.jpeg
    7FC80BF3-6CED-4A71-A282-88C3384CDB6E.jpeg
    420.1 KB · Views: 34
  • FD1006F9-D7A6-4072-9237-AE52817AF705.jpeg
    FD1006F9-D7A6-4072-9237-AE52817AF705.jpeg
    452.5 KB · Views: 36
  • B8653B65-2DB4-4A25-BDF6-87DAEBFF75A5.jpeg
    B8653B65-2DB4-4A25-BDF6-87DAEBFF75A5.jpeg
    609.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
We actually find it hot when an attractive wife would have sex with guys like in the photos above simply because the WANT sex that badly, but its definitely not something we pursue. She has affairs with guys she has an emotional connection with and they become sexual.....that's unlikely to occur with guys like this. The guys she has had affairs with have been relativel wieght in line with their age, height, etc.
I have never met a woman that did not "need to lose 10 lbs" no matter how skinny they were, wife would like to lose 20.....I think she looks fine, but even after the cosmetic surgeries she had at the suggestion of her Boss/Lover (and came home still recovering and let ME know!!) she still wants to lose 20 lbs......

I personally do not like really thin women, every one I was with had an ENORMOUS pussy, could not hit both sides at the same time!! Must be having sex with elephants!! Or maybe because they are skinny and thus more desirable to most guys, they get more use than an average gal? Not sure why, but that has been my experience. I prefer a little heaviness in the hips and belly on women because they look like women....not guys with boobs. 250-300 pounders tho...not my cup of tea. I would have to live with the fact that I put my dick in that for some reason and not sure I could deal with that if there were sharp instruments around!! LOL

CW

We actually find it hot when an attractive wife would have sex with guys like in the photos above simply because the WANT sex that badly, but its definitely not something we pursue. She has affairs with guys she has an emotional connection with and they become sexual.....that's unlikely to occur with guys like this. The guys she has had affairs with have been relativel wieght in line with their age, height, etc.
I have never met a woman that did not "need to lose 10 lbs" no matter how skinny they were, wife would like to lose 20.....I think she looks fine, but even after the cosmetic surgeries she had at the suggestion of her Boss/Lover (and came home still recovering and let ME know!!) she still wants to lose 20 lbs......

I personally do not like really thin women, every one I was with had an ENORMOUS pussy, could not hit both sides at the same time!! Must be having sex with elephants!! Or maybe because they are skinny and thus more desirable to most guys, they get more use than an average gal? Not sure why, but that has been my experience. I prefer a little heaviness in the hips and belly on women because they look like women....not guys with boobs. 250-300 pounders tho...not my cup of tea. I would have to live with the fact that I put my dick in that for some reason and not sure I could deal with that if there were sharp instruments around!! LOL

CW
:unsure:
:ROFLMAO:

My exwife had a perversion for overweight guys, as long as they had a decent cock. She also liked to fuck older guys, I am talking old, old. The biggest she had was a guy around 250 lbs, but he was quite tall. The oldest was a mmf we met on a nudist beach. They were like Laruel and Hardy, one very slim and one quite big but both over 80. She told me they were long lasters