Is there any straight swinging couples out there?

Of course I don’t want no cuck for my self lol I honestly would love to just watch my wife fuck lesbians butt As I posted I’m only giving my wife hall past because of my crazy past and her being a vergin till the age 27 and I’m the only man she’s fucked wear as iv fucked plenty of women as I use to fuck couple of my friends mums and I my friends girls and I fucked redoms I met in clubs I love sex but I don’t like dick near myself only pussy

Wife & I are both straight as gun barrels ! She loves big cocks, and has no desire to lick a pussy. I have no desire to play with a guys cock, but love to watch her enjoy as many of them as she can get ahold of!
Sounds just like us!

We've had many guys on AFF contact us and I always look at their profile before responding to them, if their profile shows they are open to any kind of bisexual activity I don't even reply to them, our profile states very clearly that we are both 100% straight. We've also had several bi couples on AFF contact us, I'm not sure if they think they can convert us or just don't read our profile because our profile also makes it very clear we are only looking for men or groups of men to play with the wife.

When tag teaming the wife with another guy or especially when having a gang bang there is sometimes incidental contact with other guys but NEVER any intentional contact.

We are both straight and have been in the lifestyle for about 22 years. I'll go as far as letting a lady go down on me and a couple times I used a strapon with a close friend but that's it.