Is there ANY way we can get a discount

Jun 14, 2021
uk
My wife is very house proud.
She had me tidying and cleaning as soon as the kids were out at school. Why are we doing this? I asked
she replied I like a tidy house, but the window salesman is coming in a bit to measure up.
After cleaning I was pottering about when the door bell rang. I opened it to a tall very smart handsome young gentleman,

I really could skip the next 15 minutes or so, but I won't
He introduced himself as Richard and I offered him a coffee and went to make it. I called up to the wife to tell her he was here.

She came downstairs looking amazing. a silky loose red blouse that showed off her plunging cleavage and a hot little black skirt. She even had heels on. 'might get a discount if he fancies me' I didn't say anything and got on with coffees.

I returned from the kitchen and shes sat next to him looking through the brochure.

'coffee' he took a shuffle away from her and took his cup.

She said she needed more sugar in her coffee and went to grab some

I sat next to Richard and he showed me the ones she liked. Of course they were among the most expensive ones
she came back in and sat opposite and that's when I noticed her hotwife anklet and another button down on her blouse. She gave me a wink.

she kept asking questions and he kept looking up, being face with her big tits spilling over her bra and her sexy legs, that were crossing more times than I could count.

She took her seat next to him and worked him down to his lowest price, touching his leg and being giggly.
is there no way we can get a better price?

'if you have more windows I can see what I can do'
'there are a couple we had done some time ago that could do with a refresh, Ill show you'
she led him out of the lounge and up the stairs.

he followed and was hypnotised by her legs slowly climbing the stairs showing off a bit of ass.
she showed him our bedroom.
I saw that her dildo was still on the bedside table, standing black thick and proud. I coughed to bring her attention to it, so she could stand in front of it. but only succeeded in bringing Richards attention to it.

'Wow' he said as I apologised and and stuffed it in the drawer.
'Don't aplogise it's fine'
Wife said 'well a girls got needs and laughed'
He replied' and this girl needs some new windows, if you show me how you use that thing I'll give you my best discount'
laughing she told him to bend over then. he told her he was serious.

she took it from the drawer and put it to her lips and licked the length.
'still tastes of pussy, want to taste?'
sure do he replied and she popped the end into his mouth. he let out a groan.

Why don't you taste the real thing! her skirt dropped to the floor and she took off the blouse.
stood in very sexy underwear and heels she took his breath.

she sat on the bed and I unclipped her bra. those 2 massive titties fell out like and avalanche
she cupped and squoze her nipples, then opening her legs wide and rubbing her pussy through her knickers next she told him to take off his shirt and her panties

he revealed his toned chest and did as he was asked with the knickers.
her shaved pussy glistened he dropped to his knees and got to work licking and lapping at her cunt like a thirsty dog.

I played with her tits and pinched her nipples until she bucked and came in his face.
She sat up and he stood in front of her. she unbuckled his belt and undid his trousers. his hard cock making a tent in his pants.
she took it out, nice and thick and 7/8 inches long.
with no hesitation took it in her mouth. her hot red lips stroking up and down.

I watched wanking as she deep throated and gagged as he fucked her beautiful face. grabbing and squeezing her tits

she lay back on the bed and opened her legs, pussy gaping with anticipation.

he climbed on top of her and kissed her. his fat cock found it's goal and he slipped in with ease as she was so wet.
Both letting out huge moans.
he pounded her hard and her fat tits bounced like crazy. he pulled her leg over her head and smashed her cunt as deep as he could
she came in seconds like that.

she pushed him back and gave his cock a taste before sliding herself down the thick shaft, bouncing up and down with big long strokes, getting quicker as she got closer to her next orgasm.
she looked me in the eye as she came and mouthed 'fuck my ass'
as she leaned forward and smothered him with tits I lubed my cock and poked it in her tight ass.
she let out a huge cry and he moaned as my cock entered the arena. we fucked her to a couple more orgasms before I could take no more and filled her ass with my load.

I withdrew and my spunk dripped on to his balls. she climbed off then bent over presenting her arse in all it;s glory
kneeling behind her he grabbed her ass and carried on fucking her cunt.
I passed him the big black dildo and told him to jab it in her ass.

which he did of course.
this made her cum and of course made her pussy even tighter around his fat cock.
as she backed harder onto the cocks she came again, within seconds he was groaning filling her greedy pussy with his seed.

he slumped on to the bed utterly worn out.
I lay on my back underneath her and she pushed out his cum on to my face before grinding her well used cunt on my face until she came again.

'So do we get a good discount now?' she asked
'the only way you'd get a better one is if my manager came round' . . .

We got our windows for a very good price ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1104a.jpg
    IMG_1104a.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 64