Is your wife the slut type? Shy? Conservative? Classy? Aprox age?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're not swingers. None of our friends know and we don't want them to find out.
Were early 50s, classy, upscale, don't smoke, drink moderately. Wife is not fat, has a body of a 30yo. I could loose 20 lbs.
Other than in the bedroom when he's with us where she turns into a fuck slut she's classy as hell.
What are others like?

Wife is you’re typical nerdy Asian soccer mom on the outside
She’s been PTA president,
Den mother, church charity organizer, book of the month club host, has a long going monthly dungeons and dragons game, and other such things
And a complete secret slut
Loll just saw your media looks nicee. Do you plan on visiting London any time soon?

Reactions: Deviant dad
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're not swingers. None of our friends know and we don't want them to find out.
Were early 50s, classy, upscale, don't smoke, drink moderately. Wife is not fat, has a body of a 30yo. I could loose 20 lbs.
Other than in the bedroom when he's with us where she turns into a fuck slut she's classy as hell.
What are others like?
We are mid 50's been in this lifestyle for over 20 years. We have always been very discreet and no one knows of our adventures. We are the average couple next types, height and weight proportionate. Both professionals, sure we come across as conservative straight lace types which is the impression we have worked hard to maintain. But when it comes to the sex, the why is anything but shy. When she is in the mood she will suck cock and get fucked for hours. She is a multiple cummer and knows how to fuck back.

I'll have to answer for myself. The unknowing wouldn't believe the real me. They think I'm an innocent thing with resemblance to Sally Fields.

View attachment 952368

Then, when they get to know me this is likely what they will see.

View attachment 952369

You guys have a preference?
Willing to give it up to most guys??? Or girls, don't want to leave them out!!!